***Official Manchester United Thread*** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea 0 Manchester United 1

A win for us and keeping the pressure on our rivals Manchester City who won 3-1 against Newcastle. Javier Hernandez was the goalscorer. Man City are 5 points ahead of us with 34 points, Man Utd are on 29 points.

Here is the full match report from BBC Sport (Swansea v Manchester United) with both managers interviews after the game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15705201.stm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you guys think about Young? All of my rags supporting mates want his head on a platter. Seems a completely different player to the one we saw at the start of this season. Was shocked at how many of his crosses were just crap and went to nobody in particular. Probably cost United two points with his woeful finishing also.

What do you guys think about Young? All of my rags supporting mates want his head on a platter. Seems a completely different player to the one we saw at the start of this season. Was shocked at how many of his crosses were just crap and went to nobody in particular. Probably cost United two points with his woeful finishing also.

It's his second game back from injury so I'll give him a couple games before call for his head. With the crosses he had the likes of Carew,Heskey and Agbonlahor at Villa who are serious aerial threats and all he had to do was swing it in, last night he was just putting it in to danger areas instead of trying to pick players out.

Do city tonight :thumbsu:

Hernandez should be dropped after his immature performance last night. Final ball was crap, way too much offside and his passing was awful. Fabio's silly fouls really killed our momentum at times too.

Been a while since I've visited these parts, and with the crap I read from the usual suspsects on the main board I haven't missed much, where's Belfast Bomber and a few of the other old school people these days?
went to another forum.

YOung is fine, has sustained a few knocks.

Par for the course when your opponents are allowed to tackle united players with impunity and we cant even look at them without a whistle or card following.

He missed the target on a tough shot towards the stretty in the first half and hit the woodwork in the second....He will be alright.

Lets face it take the penalty that robbed us of a win and we wouldnt be thinking about any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back