VFL Game Day Northern Bullants V Bendigo Bombers, Saturday 2nd April, Visy Park, 2:00pm (LIVE ON ABC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bendigo vs North Ballarat Live on ABC now...

My bad, apparently he went off and back up the race quite early and hasnt been back since, possibly injury?

Re: Bendigo vs North Ballarat Live on ABC now...

Missed the first few mins but I haven't sighted Gumby at all in the 1st qtr unfortunately. As the others have said, Reimers hasnt had a heap of it but when he's gotten near it he's looked head and shoulders above this level

8 possies in the first quarter...that's a fair bit of ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick a fork in Gumby, he's done. His body won't allow him to play the game at the top level.

You need to be a big plodder like Dawes who can just sit there and accept body contact and turn like the Queen Mary.

Stick a fork in Neagle, done also.

Reimers looks a yard quicker than anyone out there. Playing well and should be pushing for senior selection.

Carlisle reading the ball well in the air. Must put all our energy into this kid as our next kpp.

Steinberg looks ok'ish. Wouldn't be suprised if he could make an impact at the higher level as he seems to be pretty clean and make some smart decisions.

Reimers very impressive, have only watched about a half of footy all up this afternoon and he has caught my eye. Looked composed with the ball and made multiple second efforts. :thumbsu: Prismall, same old from what I've noticed; plenty of it but the majority are not damaging. Silverlock looking ok too.

Stick a fork in Gumby, he's done. His body won't allow him to play the game at the top level.

You need to be a big plodder like Dawes who can just sit there and accept body contact and turn like the Queen Mary.

Stick a fork in Neagle, done also.

Reimers looks a yard quicker than anyone out there. Playing well and should be pushing for senior selection.

Carlisle reading the ball well in the air. Must put all our energy into this kid as our next kpp.

Steinberg looks ok'ish. Wouldn't be suprised if he could make an impact at the higher level as he seems to be pretty clean and make some smart decisions.

Looks alot bigger and stronger this year.

Reimers cramping up but managed to kick a goal from nothing before going off, encouraging. :thumbsu:

EDIT: Reimers stats for match- 30 disposals, 2 goals.

FINAL SCORES
Bendigo - 18 15 123
North Ballarat - 15 6 96

Bendigo win by 27pts. :)

You'd think Reimers wouldn't be far off selection now.
I don't know who he'll replace though.

Reimers should get his opportunity next week, regardless of the outcome of the game tomorrow. He looked great, i switched of after half time. Who else was played well of the essendon listed players? or should i say who could come into contention for next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back