Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Just been over on the main board - the level of hatred and vitriol aimed at Nick is just next level off the scale. Some of these people need help.
angry mr mackey GIF by South Park

In his 2nd season, if not for injury would have won a Brownlow and flag.

Imagine trying to mock that 😂
They try, and they embarrass themselves in doing so.

But it's like the conspiracy theorists who get together in their own on-line bubble, and talk each other into believing what they are saying...

I'd like to think those projecting hate don't have kids of their own, but unfortunately I don't think that's the case...

They try, and they embarrass themselves in doing so.

But it's like the conspiracy theorists who get together in their own on-line bubble, and talk each other into believing what they are saying...

I'd like to think those projecting hate don't have kids of their own, but unfortunately I don't think that's the case...
its quite funny that a lot of those are moderators. I got thread banned for calling Sam Walsh soft, meanwhile every single possession by Nick was analysed as soft for 3 pages when we were playing lol and its still going

its quite funny that a lot of those are moderators. I got thread banned for calling Sam Walsh soft, meanwhile every single possession by Nick was analysed as soft for 3 pages when we were playing lol and its still going
Yep. The posts they allow on the Main Board about Daicos is actually enabling on-line bullying.

It's pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same. Never been. I can only imagine it to be completely infuriating, full of people who enjoy arguing & being annoyed.
That’s putting it mildly. It’s like bashing your head repeatedly on a brick wall. It’s so nice when you finally stop, although the pain continues to linger for quite a while afterwards.

One thing I’ve noticed is that Nick does not use his non preferred as much as say Josh, Sidey and especially Pendles. He tends to opt for the outside of the boot a lot. I’d love to see him use his non preferred foot more often. I think it would make him more dangerous, less predictable and make him basically unstoppable. I also worry a little that kicking with the outside of the foot in some situations leaves a player more open to infury due to the mechanics and not being able to fend with the arm/hand of the non kicking side.

Just been over on the main board - the level of hatred and vitriol aimed at Nick is just next level off the scale. Some of these people need help.
Obsessed Carlton and a few shitmond flogs posting around the clock (all day long and well into the night and early morning). You can smell the jealousy and fear with every word these loser flogs type. Welfare checks will need to be deployed when Naics turns on godmode for the rest of the season and well into finals.

I’m still really surprised at the amount of Oppo criticism and slurs Naicos cops. Especially for a kid (yes, still a kid in Footy terms) that is a very good Footballer and a good person on and off the field.

I can understand some of the stuff Ginni used to cop coz he plays up to the masses at times.

But not Nick.

I’m still really surprised at the amount of Oppo criticism and slurs Naicos cops. Especially for a kid (yes, still a kid in Footy terms) that is a very good Footballer and a good person on and off the field.

I can understand some of the stuff Ginni used to cop coz he plays up to the masses at times.

But not Nick.
I think a lot of it may be a reaction to the way commentators just never shut up about certain players and after 120 minutes of it it can wear me down even when they are my own. A bit of tall poppy syndrome, envy, jealousy etc thrown in.

Good game from ND overall, his kicking been a bit off compared to last year imo.

Also noticed players not using him as that outside runner when he makes position and gut runs for the team. Would of had another 6-8 or so disposals running into space today had they used him. Moore, Lippa, Crisp, Mihocek in particular.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back