Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't ya love how everyone has jumped on the Daicos GOAT thread on the main board, scared he'll get Brownlow vote/s despite our five goal loss last night?!?

I’ll never understand the hate Nick gets. I’ve never seen it this bad with a young player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't ya love how everyone has jumped on the Daicos GOAT thread on the main board, scared he'll get Brownlow vote/s despite our five goal loss last night?!?

So they kinda admit he was really good amongst the chaos. Otherwise, why stress about it? It’s not like he has a history of getting votes off underwhelming games.

Deserves them. He was head and shoulders best player on the ground.

In fact between him, Butters, Sheezel and a few others we’re about to see some new attacking moves in the game which is great and will make it hard to compare to past midfielders on a statistical basis.
Agree with you. I probably would have gone Rozee rather than Butters. But that quick footed lighter mids with the ability to create space and cut through a defence with decision making and ball use is beginning to trump the dominant trait of the last 15 years - the power to burst from congestion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back