NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve had a quick look at both, and to be honest, both are quite different.
I’m not saying one is better than the other.
Haven’t looked at Kilmore’s page, but it must be a ripper if you are tipping them for the flag!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Couple results went against them this year but I think they have a well rounded team. Also my hawk boys will be playing finals too

South morang
Kilmore
Old eltham
Laurimar

old eltham to pinch the flag from south morang

Kilmore have good list but I think the other 3 have recruited solidly
Old Eltham to win? Have they picked up 10 players?
They've picked Rogers from Eltham who hasn't played a game since 2018 and body is failing him big time.

Cant see them going from fighting for a spot in the finals, to winning the whole thing

Lets be honest any side from West to South can win it. South should be deserved favourites. They lost 1 game, young and picked up 2 guys who could be playing d1 footy if they wanted to.

Its a long season and a bad injury to the wrong player and the whole season flips around. There isn't much separating the top sides so a good run with injury could play a big part.

West Beat Laurimar who Beat South who Beat the Turtles who beat Kilmore who beat West and around we go.

There isn't much separating the top sides IMO

Old Eltham to win? Have they picked up 10 players?
They've picked Rogers from Eltham who hasn't played a game since 2018 and body is failing him big time.

Cant see them going from fighting for a spot in the finals, to winning the whole thing
They have pick a few more were around tbd mark this year. Pretty wide open

Lets be honest any side from West to South can win it. South should be deserved favourites. They lost 1 game, young and picked up 2 guys who could be playing d1 footy if they wanted to.

Its a long season and a bad injury to the wrong player and the whole season flips around. There isn't much separating the top sides so a good run with injury could play a big part.

West Beat Laurimar who Beat South who Beat the Turtles who beat Kilmore who beat West and around we go.

There isn't much separating the top sides IMO

Don’t discount Mernda either

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turtles and Morang the two best sides in it.

I think a lot of people are under rating the pick ups for the turtles. You can see the quality they have with what Ellis and Winter displayed this year. Warren, Keys and Rogers all add to that.

Morang wildly over rated as well.

Early predictions of top 4
Sth Morang, Laurimar, Kilmore and Old Eltham have improved or maintained there list

West losing Coulson and Miki are big losses, feel they will be slightly behind the 4 mentioned above

Mernda still in that 6th spot

Lalor and Reservoir still a far way off the pace

Still very early days but just my 2 cents worth as teams get back into pre-season training

Turtles and Morang the two best sides in it.

I think a lot of people are under rating the pick ups for the turtles. You can see the quality they have with what Ellis and Winter displayed this year. Warren, Keys and Rogers all add to that.

Morang wildly over rated as well.
Until Old Eltham actually do it on the park, then are clearly the most overrated. We've heard it for the past couple of years that they will be pushing to win a flag. Haven't seen anything to suggest they are close yet and far from the best team in it. Dont expect to much from Rogers.
So I can't see how a team who has picked up a couple of players, goes from a team fighting for a finals spot, to a premiership contender

Until Morang drop away, then I don't know how they are overrated when they finish top 2-3 every year

Surely we aren’t falling into the “Morang are no good party” again. Lost 1 game for the season and have picked up 2 handy players in Brown and Stefanile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back