NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they both named Dallas or is there another King that played at Laurimar that the original post may have referred to as the bloke who played FF is remanded until November according to the AGE? Newspapers are never wrong:think:
From a holistic club perspective you wouldn’t be entertaining it surely? I Imagine the parents of the juniors would driving there kids to Mernda or whittlesea next if so.

Seems a tad odd 2 blokes who played in the reserves at Craigieburn have been named Merndas assistant’s
EDFL guys are going to take over Mernda, soon enough they will lose their young guys that were being developed and they will be caught in a massive hole. Making 2 reserves guys that struggled to get senior opportunity at division 2 EDFL level playing assistants doesn't sound right at all, must be some type of motive behind it.

EDFL guys are going to take over Mernda, soon enough they will lose their young guys that were being developed and they will be caught in a massive hole. Making 2 reserves guys that struggled to get senior opportunity at division 2 EDFL level playing assistants doesn't sound right at all, must be some type of motive behind it.
Sounds bizarre that this would happen, but again refer to previous history the new coach has and it is looking like going don the same old path. For Merndas sake I hope it doesn't because results this year have shown that they have some good young kids down there.
Struggles to get a game DIV 2 EDFL but are Senior assistant playing. Outrageous!

From a holistic club perspective you wouldn’t be entertaining it surely? I Imagine the parents of the juniors would driving there kids to Mernda or whittlesea next if so.
I knew the bloke got himself into some trouble but didn't know the outcome. It's a loss on the field for the power.

I believe it’s no discount in the nfnl
How right you probably are, I'm sure if the league were asked the reply would be ......Refer by law 3.6 section A......As you wont get a proper reply as theyd have no idea as it doesn't involve $$$$ coming to the honchos of the league

Seems a tad odd 2 blokes who played in the reserves at Craigieburn have been named Merndas assistant’s
This might be a dumb question but why is it odd? Are you referring to there ability as coaches or something else dodgy going on? Sorry its an actual serious question

This might be a dumb question but why is it odd? Are you referring to there ability as coaches or something else dodgy going on? Sorry its an actual serious question
Not many clubs would appoint playing assistants who played majority reserves last year.

Generally playing assistants will be some of your best players

Not many clubs would appoint playing assistants who played majority reserves last year.

Generally playing assistants will be some of your best players
Craigeburn is a very good side and would beat Mernda by 20-25 goals. I’d say if these guy had some senior games and the majority in the reserves would still mean they are decent players. And they may have very good football brains. I’d be surprised if it was a div 1 or div 2 side. But they are going to an ordinary div 3 side.

Craigeburn is a very good side and would beat Mernda by 20-25 goals. I’d say if these guy had some senior games and the majority in the reserves would still mean they are decent players. And they may have very good football brains. I’d be surprised if it was a div 1 or div 2 side. But they are going to an ordinary div 3 side.

You’ll find that the connection is that these two players played in the Jacana premiership side a few years back when Fletcher was coach.

You will find the three players they have recruited will be stars for Mernda.
Smith was a very good mid size forward in the seniors and kicked a lot of goals over his two years at Craigieburn.
Kimulaitas is also a big, strong marking forward with a good leg . Only played twos due to the guys at Craigieburn being locals and came in late due to Jacana folding.
Austin is a solid big defender who was pushed out only through the quality that they had in there defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will find the three players they have recruited will be stars for Mernda.
Smith was a very good mid size forward in the seniors and kicked a lot of goals over his two years at Craigieburn.
Kimulaitas is also a big, strong marking forward with a good leg . Only played twos due to the guys at Craigieburn being locals and came in late due to Jacana folding.
Austin is a solid big defender who was pushed out only through the quality that they had in there defence.
Add Golledge into the squad after missing the whole season due to an ACL injury. LEADERSHIP/CLASS/GRUNT.
Can't wait to see him back.

Mark Young, After having a year away from the game is chomping at the bit to get PRE-SEASON underway.

All I can see is a great off season with recruiting and hats off to all involved.

Fingers crossed Dimech sticks around and enjoys his footy more next year as he won't be the only crash and bash player going through the guts.

Exciting times ahead at WATERVIEW RESERVE

Add Golledge into the squad after missing the whole season due to an ACL injury. LEADERSHIP/CLASS/GRUNT.
Can't wait to see him back.

Mark Young, After having a year away from the game is chomping at the bit to get PRE-SEASON underway.

All I can see is a great off season with recruiting and hats off to all involved.

Fingers crossed Dimech sticks around and enjoys his footy more next year as he won't be the only crash and bash player going through the guts.

Exciting times ahead at WATERVIEW RESERVE
It’s only October but you have to think they could be a flag contender? Smith would be on massive coin like he was at Craigieburn

Everyone will speculate what money players are on. After watching two years of no finals fingers crossed they can tick that box first. With the work that Desi put into the younger kids last year you would hope that they take the next step. Just can't wait for the footy to start bloody hate cricket
It’s only October but you have to think they could be a flag contender? Smith would be on massive coin like he was at Craigieburn

Everyone will speculate what money players are on. After watching two years of no finals fingers crossed they can tick that box first. With the work that Desi put into the younger kids last year you would hope that they take the next step. Just can't wait for the footy to start bloody hate cricket
Under the table offers 🤔

Speculations are correct. Players don't drop money they can make else where just to play at div 3 club's for fun.

Mernda would be in points trouble soon.

I thought they looked quite promising last year and now brining in half a new club.

Wonder if these blokes would stick around if they won a flag....

anyways they smell a good chance for a flag like most would

Mernda would be in points trouble soon.

I thought they looked quite promising last year and now brining in half a new club.

Wonder if these blokes would stick around if they won a flag....

anyways they smell a good chance for a flag like most would
points trouble and culture trouble maybe?

Laurimar would be favourites going into next season if they can keep injury free. South Morang will be 2nd favourite

Apart from the salary cap being cut to $80,000, Div 3 will play 18 rounds in 2020, up from 16 this year. Can't see how clubs can offer massive $$$ playing by the rule book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back