NFNL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn’t that on the clubs who decide to pay the money to get him in?

If he drags in an extra 20 people who spend $50 each and enjoy the hospitality put on by PH and as result by a membership, sponsor a player, or attend a few more games of footy is that not a win? What happens on the field is a bonus
Not really, I heard Phillip Island payed $5000.

Mayo? Who knows

Based on his performances for Wang Rovers even lopping a zero off that figure is overs per match.

BTW his target market are youngsters and they'd spend nothing like $50 a head at a match.
Spot on

My favourite was him reviewing his games inflating the stats showing him getting the same kicks counting them separately

Surely his team mates wouldn’t have been happy with the side show that he was bringing..

And if you’ve seen his instagram videos flops left right and centre playing for free kicks often gets them too

Credit where credit is due he’s good with the kids though

Spot on

My favourite was him reviewing his games inflating the stats showing him getting the same kicks counting them separately

Surely his team mates wouldn’t have been happy with the side show that he was bringing..

And if you’ve seen his instagram videos flops left right and centre playing for free kicks often gets them too

Credit where credit is due he’s good with the kids though
THats his limit, getting kids through the gate who pay nothing to get in. Good luck to every club that loses out on the reported $$$$ he gets for playing a one off game.

THats his limit, getting kids through the gate who pay nothing to get in. Good luck to every club that loses out on the reported $$$$ he gets for playing a one off game.
Deserves everybit bit of it. As I said Ive seen him play and can comment on his ability. Clubs pay $$$$ for this bloke thinking he can play footy. Yes he has a lot of followers but think about it. They are all kids who dont have to pay to get in to games. I do know for a fact that at least 1 club was very dissapointed with his performance on the day. My opinions he couldnt give 2 stuffs about as I dont do Facebook . Instagram or X or whatever its called. And I'm not sure he is better off if he reads my opinion. I dont agree he should be making $$$$ from appearances when he really is as no one in footy terms. When clubs are struggling as it is
Haha you sad sad SOAB
He will play a depleated Northcote in a round 2 match when Panton want to get their first W and season rolling. By the looks of their Instagram he spent the whole Arvo / night at the hill with their clubs juniors, helping with training and then joined the senior group. Panton posted that they are closing the carpark next to the rooms to house beer tents, food trucks and marquee’s
Playing against probably the side with the least followers in the league in Northcote, I guarantee they will get a massively inflated crowd purely due to prime train playing. those ‘kids’ that don’t pay entry, need to get to the game somehow, most likely parents. If they do it right they could make a huge day of this and more than pay for his game. If he performs well it’s 100% a bonus, he Clearly kicked 8 and had 25 Disposals on the big stage of playing a public holiday match so is no slob. Credit to the hill for thinking outside the square and good luck to them

Jealous much?

Kids go to footy with their parents. Their parents spend money. Club gets a big crowd and make money. Some people like the experience and come back again and again

You see how the wheel turns?

Jealous much?

Kids go to footy with their parents. Their parents spend money. Club gets a big crowd and make money. Some people like the experience and come back again and again

You see how the wheel turns?
Best post ever .. jealous of who ? Prime train ? Ahhhh wouldn’t think so . Hope he kicks 10 and makes $50,000 for the club tomorrow

Haha you sad sad SOAB
He will play a depleated Northcote in a round 2 match when Panton want to get their first W and season rolling. By the looks of their Instagram he spent the whole Arvo / night at the hill with their clubs juniors, helping with training and then joined the senior group. Panton posted that they are closing the carpark next to the rooms to house beer tents, food trucks and marquee’s
Playing against probably the side with the least followers in the league in Northcote, I guarantee they will get a massively inflated crowd purely due to prime train playing. those ‘kids’ that don’t pay entry, need to get to the game somehow, most likely parents. If they do it right they could make a huge day of this and more than pay for his game. If he performs well it’s 100% a bonus, he Clearly kicked 8 and had 25 Disposals on the big stage of playing a public holiday match so is no slob. Credit to the hill for thinking outside the square and good luck to them
Good luck hope panton hill make a fortune

Haha you sad sad SOAB
Beer tents food trucks and marquees ? Is chris Judd playing or a bloke called prime train ? And I do hope he plays well and makes club money rather than them forking out for his services

Burra v Eagles - Burra bring back a decent amount of senior players compared to last weeks side.
Eagles without watson a big out
Whittlesea to win by 20 but expect burra to put up a fight

Laurimar vs Lower Plenty - Lower and Laurimar coming off losses, could this be an important early season game for when it comes to the end of the season.

I think lower win this. Bears by 11

Lions vs Saints - Lions huge winners but will be without vfl duo. Saints bring back some keys which could make it more closer then original thought.

Lions by 45

Panton vs Cougars - Cougars will miss Marcon as Panton bring in a decent amount of senior boys back. Interesting to see how the Prime goes. Gee what a win it could be for the Cougars if they can get up but i can’t see it.

Panton by 15

Thomastown V Diamo

Diamo win this and quite comfortably i think. 60+ but would do a lot for Thomastowns confidence if they can keep it under 4 goals

Enjoy some good games this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

St Mary's v Whittlesea will be a very interesting game and may be closer than I first anticipated given the ins for St Mary's and the loss of Watson for Whittlesea. Wouldn't surprise if St Mary's win this.
Lower v Laurimar will also be a very close one I think, no Cecil and Mooney for Laurimar so they may struggle to find an avenue to goal.

Last edited:
Burra vs Eagles - Eagles easily. 35

Laurimar vs Lower - Laurimar should with this easily. Got a couple out but to strong through the midfield. 40 points

Lions vs Saints - Lions far too strong, one to watch 33 points

PH vs NP - PH a few in. Love him or hate him Prime Train will be handy after scoring 2 goals for the entire game last week. NP with a couple of early injuries which isnt good. PH 35

TT vs DC - DC far too good. They look red hot to me. 90 to 30 odd, 60 point winners

Last edited:
Burra vs Eagles - Eagles easily. 35

Laurimar vs Lower - Laurimar should with this easily. Got a couple out but to strong through the midfield. 40 points

Lions vs Saints - Lions far too strong, one to watch 33 points

PH vs NP - PH a few in. Love him or hate him Prime Train will be handy after scoring 2 goals for the entire game last week. NP with a couple of early injuries which isnt good.

TT vs DC - DC far too good. They look red hot to me. 90 to 30 odd, 60 point winners
Whittlesea by 18
Laurimar by 16
South by 28
PH by 8
DC by 40

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we should’ve spent 5k+ and brought in an instagram influencer whom “men want to be like, and women want be with” 🤔

Happy to take your money Brutal but with only half an ankle out of two and probably a bit (cough) too old for footy now, still I agree with the motto you used about me though, very nice of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back