NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of curiosity how has he gone in Club Best and Fairest ?

2nd in 2018
3rd in 2019

Thats the kind of bloke he is. Sooks up at Macleod when things dont go his way so he shops himself around. Wonder how much it will hurt that he didnt get the gig LOL.

Re-signed for 2022

So much focus on 1 player and you obviously don't know anything about him personally other than what you've read on here or heard from other people. It's a bit creepy to be honest

2nd in 2018
3rd in 2019

Re-signed for 2022

So much focus on 1 player and you obviously don't know anything about him personally other than what you've read on here or heard from other people. It's a bit creepy to be honest
Youd be surprised what I know champ.

2nd in 2018
3rd in 2019

Re-signed for 2022

Still know denying he shops himself around and embarrassed himself , maybe the underbelly is appropriate LOL

2nd in 2018
3rd in 2019

Re-signed for 2022

You must know him well. 3rd in 2019 ??? Sure he played there in 2019 ?

Thats the kind of bloke he is. Sooks up at Macleod when things dont go his way so he shops himself around. Wonder how much it will hurt that he didnt get the gig LOL.
You know him personally do you?
His a great player accolades speak for its self. Could be a little fitter but you can’t knock the blokes footy ability.

You know him personally do you?
His a great player accolades speak for its self. Could be a little fitter but you can’t knock the blokes footy ability.
Give me a list of accolades . This will be good. Im not doubting hes a good player at all but I dont agree with him sooking up when things go his way , he shops himself around I KNOW FOR A FACT!!! And then all of a suDden hes back at Macleod. Thats what I dont agree with , My opInion and I'm sure there are others that agRee. Pretty sure he was at North Albury in 2019 sO bit confused how he finished in top 3 of Macleod BnF

But suppose if your fellow coaches pick you in a back pocket for team of the year that would be high on the list of accolades. LOL .

You deadset copy and paste this exact comment about so many players in this league. You have no clue and have probably never had a conversation or been in a room with any of these players you say this about. Any decent player you go after.

You deadset copy and paste this exact comment about so many players in this league. You have no clue and have probably never had a conversation or been in a room with any of these players you say this about. Any decent player you go after.
Is that right ? Think you’ll find I know a hell of a lot more than a lot of you guys think . If you think I don’t know anything about who I’m talking about you are kidding yourself . I only comment on facts !!! Not rubbish half you blokes go on about ..

Just for the record I also know that the said player applied for the Macleod gig and so did his father 😂😂and amusing thing is neither of them knew one another was putting in for it .. classic id you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back