NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Some solid recruiting by NP can they figure at the pointy end in 2020?
I don't think so. Their depth was as bad as I've seen in a very long time last year and unless they can fix that issue, when the injuries and grind of the season begins I don't think they will last. I wouldn't want to be playing them early in the season however.

I don't think so. Their depth was as bad as I've seen in a very long time last year and unless they can fix that issue, when the injuries and grind of the season begins I don't think they will last. I wouldn't want to be playing them early in the season however.
A few boys from the Fitzroy Stars heading back to NP that were home grown Juniors(ALPHINGTON) that surely will bolster the reserves side and a few of those players will be pinch hitting in the seniors. I can't see anything other than improvement from the Cougars.

A few boys from the Fitzroy Stars heading back to NP that were home grown Juniors(ALPHINGTON) that surely will bolster the reserves side and a few of those players will be pinch hitting in the seniors. I can't see anything other than improvement from the Cougars.
Cmon K. Brown and big Chin McKeown are you serious when talking about recruits 🤦🏽‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So at this stage players that are on the move or might be are beddelley-kelly, green, Florence, Gilbert , Jones and Harvey not playing much. If all true that leaves a massive hole

Quite surprising, thought the appointment of JH would lock these blokes in and even bring in some more talent. He has a great record in the NFNL as a coach in recent years.

Flo confirmed to Diamo 100%, his body is smashed, closer to home and 2nd Flo joining diamo in a capacity! hear players aren't the only one's out the door... losing some quality volunteers and committee

Gilbo, Jones would like to know if that true tho

Flo confirmed to Diamo 100%, his body is smashed, closer to home and 2nd Flo joining diamo in a capacity! hear players aren't the only one's out the door... losing some quality volunteers and committee

Gilbo, Jones would like to know if that true tho

Yes Gilbert's transfer is on the website. Gone.

What’s the salary cap for div 1 in 2020? Realistically which clubs will be nudging it? Macleod the arrogant wanks harp on the fact they’ve been young and don’t get big bucks. I call bs on that after hearing some figures bandied about

What’s the salary cap for div 1 in 2020? Realistically which clubs will be nudging it? Macleod the arrogant wanks harp on the fact they’ve been young and don’t get big bucks. I call bs on that after hearing some figures bandied about
What you got against Macleod?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back