Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Buz

Senior List
Sep 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bearing in mind clearances don’t re open till feb, if you read the north heid fb page,
They have announced more quality signings during the week
Be interesting to see how they fit them all in the one side?? Probably about 5 blokes in last week ranging from 3-5 points. At the minimum that’s 15 points and doesn’t include any announced previously. Their two’s might win more games than their ones.

Judging by their Facebook the doggies are on an absolute roll with recruiting. The VFL players obviously stand out, but it looks like they have recruited a handful of solid local performers from around the leagues. A few of them, plus existing players might have to get used to playing a bit of 12pm footy but if they all stick around they will have a squad of about 30+ which bodes extremely well if they not only want to consolidate their spot in div 1 but compete for a finals berth. Competition for spots is crucial. Nice work doggies.

Judging by their Facebook the doggies are on an absolute roll with recruiting. The VFL players obviously stand out, but it looks like they have recruited a handful of solid local performers from around the leagues. A few of them, plus existing players might have to get used to playing a bit of 12pm footy but if they all stick around they will have a squad of about 30+ which bodes extremely well if they not only want to consolidate their spot in div 1 but compete for a finals berth. Competition for spots is crucial. Nice work doggies.
That's what we are working on RP a squad of 30 or so but we are aware of the big road ahead of us in a comp that is getting stronger by the year. All clubs on the improve by the sounds of & with excess players from VFL lists plenty of unknowns as to how clubs will perform.

Won't be through lack of effort should we not win 5-6 games & fail to go around again Div 1 2019.

Last edited:
Practice Match Required.
WRFL Division 1 team looking for a practice match Seniors/Reserves and 19's on the Saturday 7th April, our ground is available.
If interested please PM me

I'm not surprised by this. Bit of a cabbage who always had a higher opinion of himself than was justified. Should be a good twos ruckman at boro.
Jeeez seems like it’s the same every year. As soon as players leave Heidelberg they are some how the worst players in the comp yet when at Heidelberg I’m sure you make it hard for them to leave because you want to keep them . Stick to blowing your budget every year on 1 year players. Your club will never change Peacock. Troutsniffer.

Jeeez seems like it’s the same every year. As soon as players leave Heidelberg they are some how the worst players in the comp yet when at Heidelberg I’m sure you make it hard for them to leave because you want to keep them . Stick to blowing your budget every year on 1 year players. Your club will never change Peacock. Troutsniffer.

Looks like the Witchells have finally finished Christmas lunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why have you deleted your all of your previous posts?

I'm not surprised by this. Bit of a cabbage who always had a higher opinion of himself than was justified. Should be a good twos ruckman at boro.
Honest goer who stayed loyal in recent years despite much better offers elsewhere. You might want to change your vegetable analogy and call out some of the more highly paid spuds in the Tigers recent history - Miller, Archer, Grimley & Huy to name a few.
$$$ wasted probably equals the GDP of a small African nation.

Honest goer who stayed loyal in recent years despite much better offers elsewhere. You might want to change your vegetable analogy and call out some of the more highly paid spuds in the Tigers recent history - Miller, Archer, Grimley & Huy to name a few.
$$$ wasted probably equals the GDP of a small African nation.

Ancient history champ, much like yourself. Jury is still out on Grimley and I thought Archer was handy but that's all irrelevant. Cabbage is probably a bit harsh, Jake showed glimpses of being a senior player but ultimately he was too lazy. Promised the world and delivered an atlas.

Last edited:
Ancient history champ, much like yourself. Jury is still out on Grimley and I thought Archer was handy but that's all irrelevant. Cabbage is probably a bit harsh, Jake showed glimpses of being a senior player but ultimately he was too lazy. Promised the world and delivered an atlas.
Amusing.
I'll pass on your heartfelt best wishes to Jake.

Last edited:
Reckon I will catch a few hursty games this year how will they go? Are the Cloke boys confirmed?

Cam is a definite as far as I'm aware. I was told that Travis' role is still TBC and that it's either going to be 1-2 marquee games or a full season commitment (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back