Certified Legendary Thread New Posters - Welcome to BigFooty! Introduce yourself here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Long time reader, first time poster. Hello all. I've been a dees supporter and member a long time now and my favourite player is Clayton Oliver and Rohan Bail
Good pun name, reckon you’ll fit in here

Long time reader, first time poster. Hello all. I've been a dees supporter and member a long time now and my favourite player is Clayton Oliver and Rohan Bail
Dean Terlich is sad.

Banished from Demonland for daring to argue with Peter Lawrence. Thought I'd have a geeze at BF.

Wrecker is my fave Dee of all time, his holiness the Lord my favourite MFC person of all time.

Keen to see Howes be a surprise packet for us this year.

Cheers!

Well, I can't find the old 'introduce yourself here' so I think it's time for a new one.

Firstly, on behalf of our Melbourne mod team of Crimson Azure, Proper Gander and ThePuppetMaster, I'd like to welcome you to BigFooty. It really is the best place to discuss Melbourne-related things on the 'net - a place where your voice can be heard, not just buried in the Facebook comments where nobody will ever see it.

Some good little links for the board:

BigFooty Rules - Mod. Notice - Melbourne Board Rules - Links to important threads - Read before posting [New Post 22/10/17]
General Melbourne chat - General MFC Discussion 2.0
General Non-MFC Chat - Bumped - Random Chat - I want BBQ
General AFL Chat - MFC Fans Only - Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

In short, welcome to BigFooty, come and introduce yourself, don't be afraid to ask a question and enjoy as we prepare to (hopefully, for all of our sakes) return to September action!
I’m a 55 year old American that just discovered Footy about a month ago. (Games are broadcast live here at 5am) I’m crazy CRAZY hooked! I gravitated to Melbourne because I live in Palm Bay Florida, but when I’m looking out my front window, Melbourne Fl is literally across the street!

Im so hyped up about the game, I want to do an Animated Talk Show discussing the game through the eyes of New Footy Fanatic! I’d love to meet some Aussie friends that would like to participate!

(First post and already made a mistake!)
I’m a 55 year old American that just discovered Footy about a month ago. (Games are broadcast live here at 5am) I’m crazy CRAZY hooked! I gravitated to Melbourne because I live in Palm Bay Florida, but when I’m looking out my front window, Melbourne Fl is literally across the street!

Im so hyped up about the game, I want to do an Animated Talk Show discussing the game through the eyes of New Footy Fanatic! I’d love to meet some Aussie friends that would like to participate!

Hi all,

Lurked on here every now and again for the past few years and have some more free time now so will try and contribute.

I have named myself after my favourite Dees team, the 1994 guys that got me fully in love with them as a youngster. Spent most of the last 30 years sooking about the Ox's dodgy knees. Like a lot of you on here I have been frustrated with the last two years, hate supporting a bunch of chokers but they still got us that flag so there is still love for them there. Hoping to have some fun and get into some good debates. Go dees.

Hi all,

Lurked on here every now and again for the past few years and have some more free time now so will try and contribute.

I have named myself after my favourite Dees team, the 1994 guys that got me fully in love with them as a youngster. Spent most of the last 30 years sooking about the Ox's dodgy knees. Like a lot of you on here I have been frustrated with the last two years, hate supporting a bunch of chokers but they still got us that flag so there is still love for them there. Hoping to have some fun and get into some good debates. Go dees.
Welcome aboard! Handy team, that 1994 one.

I can guarantee there'll be good debates, haha. Enjoy your time here and feel free to reach out if you have any questions etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back