Player Watch Ned McHenry

Remove this Banner Ad

Because so often there are people who act all high and mighty on here and are quick to howl you down when you dont fit their narrative on a topic. The same way the Happy Clappers come out the woodwork whenever Nicks wins a game. And it should be pointed out that people were wrong so they can learn to own it.

In truth though, i find it funny. Thats why I gloat. Gloatings the winners dance.
Nah, just a lack of humility

Wow. This bloke is clearly undroppable.

I wish I could perform this s**t consistently and still get paid.

"Shane, you were at your desk all day yesterday and only have 1.5 hours accounted for in the system? What's the deal?"

"Looks like I pulled a McHenry."

kPv3IisHp47gdQ0SLgXMV_xxQ28yp79O.jpg

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

Because so often there are people who act all high and mighty on here and are quick to howl you down when you dont fit their narrative on a topic. The same way the Happy Clappers come out the woodwork whenever Nicks wins a game. And it should be pointed out that people were wrong so they can learn to own it.

In truth though, i find it funny. Thats why I gloat. Gloatings the winners dance.
Dance Dancing GIF by Film Riot

I think I said it at the end of 2021 from memory. I cant truly remember which year it was. they all blur together these days. Not like I can go, yeah that was a finals year!

Without looking up my actual comments I think it revolved around that I don't think he makes for a great midfielder. He had a good year, don't get me wrong, But there was simply something about him that never really showed he could get to another level in his game. My comment revolves more around Ned though.

I've said numerous times in all my postings to me I am always happy to be proved wrong. So if Schoenberg can come back and become a force in the midfield, thats a win. Same when I criticise Nicks. If he proves me wrong, im not going to be upset by that. Some of it is unfair.
I don't rate shoenberg overly and certainly has a long way to come back.. all that being said he's better than Ned even now.. Ned just can't football fullstop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back