Never Again: Murphy, McHenry

Remove this Banner Ad

How is it obvious to pretty much everyone here that neither McHenry or Murphy is a footballers a-hole.

They are both completely ******* useless.

They should literally be the last players picked and that’s after considering whether we should just play one short.

I think the list of players in the title should be;

Sholl, Schoenberg, McHenry, Murphy

Hell yes.

Tell me which other team that either Murphy or McHenry would get a game in.

Maybe North. Maybe. But Clarko wouldn’t have them

No. Other. Team.

I have said from game 1 that Murphy was not AFL standard and never would be. And got slayed for it many times. You could see that the game moved way to fast for him, and that his head was spinning with the speed of the game. Would constantly run under the footy, mis-read the play, be completely out of position, and was just a complete spud. And stand by everything I said.

Ned I have more faith in for a while. He had a hardness and competitiveness that made me think he could make it. But that boat sailed a while ago, and both are not up to it.

Then please someone please tell me how McHenry continues to get a game .
Him and Murphy etc get games and we scream for months in past years for Nankervis , Worrell and before that Doedee and Soligo etc get stuck in SANFL with 10 times the talent and prove it as soon as Nicks gives them decent go.
Even tonight I thought Gallant did some good stuff especially in ruck , gets the hook and our boy run around stuffing up everything when got near it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that putting himself and teammates under pressure?
That’s the thing . It’s a dumb measure as it only registers if you haven’t been able to win the contest, otherwise it’s a possession. Ned is an angry ant without any weapons

Was that one that was part of his 11pt turn around?
That was the one

Can't question his workrate. Impacting at both ends of the ground. I just wish he'd work less

Remove this Banner Ad

Back