NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

free money alert... JOKIC MVP 1.16 betfair (around 1.10-1.12 fixed sites and i expect that to go to 1.05 tbh) he's absoultely sealed it the last week or so with mammoth performances.. should be 4 in a row if not for voters being sucked in by Embiid last year and a few big games and they weighted the one in Philly vs Jokic way too heavily...

go large guys if you have cash sitting around and can wait about 6 weeks for the payout as award isn't normally announced as the last award until around Conference finals, SGA deserving 2nd but no way he gets enough swing voters to get him in. Looks now that Luka may even finish 2nd in voting

LUKA being 5.00 is so false.. won't win, yes his teams won 11 and a row and his stats are massive but the voter fatigue cost Jokic last year ...not enough voters will make same error this year just to get a new guy the award

especially hit Jokic if Dallas lose this game it puts an end to this narrative of Luka win streak bla bla he could win over Jokic.. will not happen... can multi it with Gobert DPOY at tab for 1.20 odds...

Wemby had 9 blocks today and will get some love for DPOY but winning rookie of year award they won't give him DPOY as well.. he'd have to go 9 blocks every game for the rest of the season and Gobert fall off a cliff lol

LOL THE FINAL STRAW POLL DROPPED OVERNIGHT AND JOKICS ODDS CRASHED.. 1.03 pbet, 1.08 tab (still worth it) 1.05 betfair..
Nikola Jokić is on the verge of joining some of the best players in NBA history on quite the exclusive list.
ESPN's Tim Bontemps released his latest MVP straw poll for the 2023-24 season on Wednesday, and the Denver Nuggets big man is comfortably ahead of challengers such as Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Dončić, Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Boston Celtics guard Jayson Tatum.
Here is a look at the top five vote-getters in the poll that asks 100 media members their MVP opinions and assigns 10 points for a first-place vote, seven points for a second-place one, five points for a third-place one, three points for a fourth-place one and one point for a fifth-place one:
  • Nikola Jokić: 953 total points, 85 first-place votes
  • Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 626 total points, 10 first-place votes
  • Luka Dončić: 493 total points, one first-place vote
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo: 334 total points, two first-place votes

Yeh Heat thrive in these kind of crunch games especially at home.. Philly tend to wilt... Maxey is in but that's offset by the loss of Harris... Adebayo plays Embiid well too... and 2nd game back he won't dominate I feel.... Heat 1.77 ish betfair is a great bet in a huge game for Heat to stay out of the 7th/8th play in as they've now leapfrogged Indiana who are down to 7th

shocking loss by heat.. down 16 early did so well to get up 7 with about 9 mins left, then didn't make a fg in the final 8 mins or 1 fg in the final 8 mins I think it was....:(

Maxey firmed 1.65 into 1.55 tab most improved that is free money... Unless bookies know a fix is on I just can't see white winning it... he's been in a horrific shooting slump for a month now and this game will be fresh in voters mind.. even before then I feel he had most of the voters on his side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, Giddey Under 6.5 Assists was one I was eyeing off yesterday for today's game. It was $2.05 on Sportsbet at the time but now down to $1.68

Edit: Nvm, found it on Dabble for 1.85.

Scoot O18.5 pts is the other one I like today.

Throwing 1u on each of these:

Keon Ellis O10.5 Points + Reb
Giddey U6.5 Assists
Scoot Over 18.5 Points

Dort 15+ @2 with Williams and SGA missing again.

Will also do some multis with Dort, Giddey, Chet for points.

Last edited:
Dort 15+ @2 with Williams and SGA missing again.

Will also do some multis with Dort, Giddey, Chet for points.
Apparently should have avoided Dort.

Will try Hachimura and Reaves for 6-10 rebounds each. They had 14 each (with overtime, but still) last time LeBron was out.

Purdue @ Connecticut

Zach Edey Under 13.5 Player Rebounds
Zach Edey Under 24.5 Player Total Points
Donovan Clingan Over 12.5 Player Total Points
Donovan Clingan Under 7.5 Player Rebounds

0.5 $10 PB

OK... I went through all of tomorrow's NBA matches looking for who has the most/least skin in the game.

I looked at which teams were guaranteed seeds (just BOS), which teams are fighting for seeds (and the range of where they finish) and if teams are already locked in lottery positions.

I ranked which teams have the most on the line, which teams have the least and then looked for the matchups with the biggest discrepancies. I ignored completely lopsided matches like PHI ($1.05) vs DET ($10.25) where it's not worth backing the favourites and came up with:

MIA vs ATL
ORL vs HOU
NYK vs CHI

Multi all 3 H2H = $4.56

All three at the line MIA -3.5 / ORL -2.5 / NYK -4.5 = $7.29

You could power-up, but I think the smart play is Bet Return.

If you are a true degenerate (and I am).... all three teams at 11+ is $51.06 (SB power-up $60.83)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back