Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Echuca and ?????
United finished 2nd on the ladder, and barely lost to Nathalia. Yes, they wet the bed in the finals, but I think it’s fair to say they were a genuine contender. I’d imagine they were the team Nathalia would’ve least preferred to play in the gf.

In saying that, you do make a reasonable point. There’s just not enough to go around the district to have all 3 teams up at the same time. At the moment Moama appears to be the odd one out.

United finished 2nd on the ladder, and barely lost to Nathalia. Yes, they wet the bed in the finals, but I think it’s fair to say they were a genuine contender. I’d imagine they were the team Nathalia would’ve least preferred to play in the gf.

In saying that, you do make a reasonable point. There’s just not enough to go around the district to have all 3 teams up at the same time. At the moment Moama appears to be the odd one out.
We disagree on the fact United were genuine contenders . I didn’t see them play but all I heard during the year was that they were no hope , which translated during the finals .
the opposite was what I was hearing about Tongala and occurred during the finals.

We disagree on the fact United were genuine contenders . I didn’t see them play but all I heard during the year was that they were no hope , which translated during the finals .
the opposite was what I was hearing about Tongala and occurred during the finals.

I like how you can form an opinion having not seen them play at all

Keeping in mind the government's ban on gatherings larger than 500, as a matter of interest, on average, how many people do you think you get to you home games??.....
Conservitably, I reckon at Rumba, 4 football teams, roughly 86 players. 6 netball teams, roughly 54 players. Plus 10 coaches, thats 150 individuals. plus the oppositions numbers, thats 300.... and now lets assume only half bring a partner or child, thats 450.... But then add into that the parents that just bring their kids, or the extra family members that come and don't play, or the supporters that only come to watch their team.....it's hard to see how we could safely operate under the 500 ppl threshold......

Keeping in mind the government's ban on gatherings larger than 500, as a matter of interest, on average, how many people do you think you get to you home games??.....
Conservitably, I reckon at Rumba, 4 football teams, roughly 86 players. 6 netball teams, roughly 54 players. Plus 10 coaches, thats 150 individuals. plus the oppositions numbers, thats 300.... and now lets assume only half bring a partner or child, thats 450.... But then add into that the parents that just bring their kids, or the extra family members that come and don't play, or the supporters that only come to watch their team.....it's hard to see how we could safely operate under the 500 ppl threshold......
People come and go all day. How many Under 14 or Under 17 players or parents are still their when the main game is on? Wouldn't be more than half in most cases I don't think.

People come and go all day. How many Under 14 or Under 17 players or parents are still their when the main game is on? Wouldn't be more than half in most cases I don't think.
And in reality plenty of people going to country footy drive their car in, park around the fence and sit in their car, or right outside all day. They bring their own thermos and food, and (sometimes) beer. Can't see how they are included in the 500 people.

And in reality plenty of people going to country footy drive their car in, park around the fence and sit in their car, or right outside all day. They bring their own thermos and food, and (sometimes) beer. Can't see how they are included in the 500 people.

Doc, Silver, I guess the $100K question is how many would come thru the gate? I'm saying more than 500...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hearing that a junior MFL competition has legs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With Campbell not continuing at Echuca are there any other coaching movements made for 2021? Hearing Rumba parting ways with Atkinson

With Campbell not continuing at Echuca are there any other coaching movements made for 2021? Hearing Rumba parting ways with Atkinson

Anyone know why Campbell has moved on?Also im told Mellington leaving alsO where to?After finishing 2nd and 130 goals im surprised to see both leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back