Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers2017

Draftee
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Has anyone read the riverine herald report regarding the Murray league split?
Thinking of putting 12 teams in a league together and a further 6 in another, wouldn't it make sense to put an even amount together say 9 each?
Also reading about the fixture in there where Norman is quoted saying
"Some teams would play each other twice and others would play each other one and a half times a season"
What the bloody hell does one and a half times a season mean?

Dookie have apparently voted to stay in the KDFL
So the Murray div 2 wont go ahead unless teams from the Picola league are looking to leave which isnt likely at this stage.

2 mins to reply not bad after suggesting someone has to much time on their hands .
Nice edit also.
All have been pretty commonly distributed and known.
Not as many edits as u. A while ago meaning u gave me the rundown last year. 2 mins..Ive knocked off. Not sure about u....

Not as many edits as u. A while ago meaning u gave me the rundown last year. 2 mins..Ive knocked off. Not sure about u....
Could you point out where the post is you a referring to ?

I’ve had a quick look through your history and wow it makes for some interesting reading , commencing also immediately with potting Blighty , Deni Rovers and the PDFNL in general .

Could you point out where the post is you a referring to ?

I’ve had a quick look through your history and wow it makes for some interesting reading , commencing also immediately with potting Blighty , Deni Rovers and the PDFNL in general .

Righto enough of this s**t...it’s ok to disagree on stuff..no need to get into sustained slanging matches

Righto enough of this s**t...it’s ok to disagree on stuff..no need to get into sustained slanging matches

No no, let’s hear em out..... I think what I’ve picked up so far is “my girlfriend is prettier then your girlfriend”... at least wait until they start quoting their mum (the VCFL handbook) before you pull the plug on this one......

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has been stirring the pot with almost every post on here since . Are you admin, super mod ?

Has been stirring the pot with almost every post on here since . Are you admin, super mod ?

I’m just a lover of country footy mate who likes to talk footy..not back and forth dick measuring contests

I’m just a lover of country footy mate who likes to talk footy..not back and forth dick measuring contests

Well it would be easy to use some of your own phrases ;

‘ Get your head out of your arse and take your bloody blinkers off ‘ when considering old mate Dons01 , 3 years of s**t stirring.

Happy to move on .

Outside looking in, the PDFL actually seems a good comp? Some bloody good players starting to filter into it, but unfortunately they’re all in the top 4 sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**k the Picola league, this is a Murray FL forum. PDFL is s**t anyway. Any early ladder predictors? Any teams going to fall down or make a rise?

Unfortunately the forum ain’t got much to talk about! Been wasting time weighing up ins and outs for 5 years! for what? The purples to take it out again!? 10 of the last 15 is the most impressive thing I have seen in country footy... doubt anyone played in all 10? If not what’s the closest?

Unfortunately the forum ain’t got much to talk about! Been wasting time weighing up ins and outs for 5 years! for what? The purples to take it out again!? 10 of the last 15 is the most impressive thing I have seen in country footy... doubt anyone played in all 10? If not what’s the closest?

That’s true. Happy to be corrected but I think limbrick has 9. Surely that would be a Murray league record. Any idea who has the kdfl or gvfl record? Or should I say who has the record for the PDFL aswell?

Horsham Demons won 10 straight in the Wimmera in the recent past!

8 blokes on 11 flags, info from Paul Daffey pdfooty.wordpress.com

Dick O’Bree, Lake Boga: 1953-1954; Euroa: 1957-1958, 1963-1965, 1967, 1969-1971
Shane Palmer, Birchip: 1986; Brim: 1987; Balranald: 1989-1990; Woorinen: 1993; Berriwillock-Culgoa: 1994-1996, 1999; Tyntynder: 1997-1998
Mick Ryan, Edenhope: 1988; South Gambier: 1992, 1994, 1996-2000, 2002, 2005, 2009
Jack Vagg, Fish Creek: 1946-1948, 1950, 1952, 1955-1956, 1958-1961

He hasn't put up the other 4 yet

8 blokes on 11 flags, info from Paul Daffey pdfooty.wordpress.com

Dick O’Bree, Lake Boga: 1953-1954; Euroa: 1957-1958, 1963-1965, 1967, 1969-1971
Shane Palmer, Birchip: 1986; Brim: 1987; Balranald: 1989-1990; Woorinen: 1993; Berriwillock-Culgoa: 1994-1996, 1999; Tyntynder: 1997-1998
Mick Ryan, Edenhope: 1988; South Gambier: 1992, 1994, 1996-2000, 2002, 2005, 2009
Jack Vagg, Fish Creek: 1946-1948, 1950, 1952, 1955-1956, 1958-1961

He hasn't put up the other 4 yet

Big Boof Palmer...could certainly sniff out the opportunity for a flag. Was part of a travelling premiership machine lead by Trevor Ryan across the Mallee and Central Murray areas

Dylan Cuttriss from Rochy to Echuca United. Getting on a bit but a sneaky small forward. Guy Campbell looking at returning to the playing field is the word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back