Competitions Melbourne Supercoach League Sign-up 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

2012scclubchampionships.jpg
2012scclubchampionships.jpg

Dear participating SuperCoach Club Championship league,

Matches begin this weekend. Before this can take place, I require all details to be up-to-date in the main thread on the SuperCoach Board.

I especially require the team IDs to be accurate - it is very likely that there are some errors with these.

Can one or more of you cross check the details I have with the details from your own SuperCoach league? Every player in the league should now be able to view the other team pages, and find the ID number at the end of those URLs.

BigFooty name/team name updates are also good but not as crucial as the team IDs.

Looking forward to the opening round.

SJ

Syrus: you going to organise this? Div 1 I assume?

Syrus: you going to organise this? Div 1 I assume?

OK i sent all the codes to SJ, with the matching BF names of the teams.

The one i cannot figure out is "Zombies"

I think this is either Eth, or DemonPride?

If you could get back to me that would be great, so we can organise the comp officially,

Thanks Mentor

Jump

If you could get back to me that would be great, so we can organise the comp officially,

Thanks Mentor
Good job mate, I would have done it but no one would let me in div one.

The Professor-4,426
Rudeurrection-4,419
Cliff Town-4,404
Rhaz-4,394
Maniginable Claw- 4,392
Deeman87 -4,378
Mentor-4,334
Punchy Demons-4,295
ScottieD -4,282
ETOH-4,274
The Zombies-4,220
Chadwik -4,209
Age of SMD- 4,197
Headless-4,179
Sivart -4,177
Syl-4,163
BigSexc-4,152
Capt. Concussion-4,110

How do you get into these supercoach comps? Did you just need to pay attention at the start of the season to get in early, or is there more to it then that. I imagine for the top leagues you would have to show you are worthy to be in there.

I realise I am too late for this year but something for me to keep a lookout for next year.

How do you get into these supercoach comps? Did you just need to pay attention at the start of the season to get in early, or is there more to it then that. I imagine for the top leagues you would have to show you are worthy to be in there.

I realise I am too late for this year but something for me to keep a lookout for next year.

Just apply mate next year when the thread opens up.

Thanks Mentor

Bump again

I'm sitting on 4241 After Rnd 2 - so I'm sitting around the middle of that list too.

Got a sweet lot of trades to do this week - should shoot my right up to the top of the list if injuries are on my side - and leave me with atleast 32,000 in the bank. Just hope they keep performing for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible start to the year for me, should've touched my team last week but I was on holidays!

4163 so far... really need to fix my team up, but I am miles behind the 8 ball should've done my team last week ARGHHHH!!!

Terrible start to the year for me, should've touched my team last week but I was on holidays!

4163 so far... really need to fix my team up, but I am miles behind the 8 ball should've done my team last week ARGHHHH!!!

Rhys Stanley (Stk) is a good choice for the forward line - $176,200 and over the past 2 games he's averaged a score of 90.50.

Other good pick ups are Bugg - Defender - (GWS) - $113,200 with an average of 72.50

Porplyzia up forward for $229,600 with an average of 83.50

and Lewis Jetta (Syd) in the midfield for $232.600 with an average of 91.00.

Just a couple of things to think about.

Got 'em... I just screwed up, had donuts both rounds by way of being a slack ****er.

I will get 2300+ this week, just sucks to put myself so far behind the 8 ball!!!

The Professor-4,426
Rudeurrection-4,419
Cliff Town-4,404
Rhaz-4,394
Maniginable Claw- 4,392
Deeman87 -4,378
Mentor-4,334
Punchy Demons-4,295
ScottieD -4,282
ETOH-4,274
The Zombies-4,220
Chadwik -4,209
Age of SMD- 4,197
Headless-4,179
Sivart -4,177
Syl-4,163
BigSexc-4,152
Capt. Concussion-4,110
CA - 4,269*

* Those bolded are being owned by me. Please note BS is 117 behind me.

Wrong thread for this info though, to the trollmobile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back