Toast Matt Rosa - Welcome back as assistant coach!

Remove this Banner Ad

...Rosa deserved better in the Finals. With most playing a shithouse game in the GF...Rosa should of been sent on in Q2. You could of pulled one of 5 or 6 off and he would have contributed more. Masto was driftwood in the GF...but so were all our senior mentally weak floggs....ie...Lecca..Kennedy... Nic Nat...Pridda...Hurn...Butler..

Funny..ive seen many games over the last 8 years or so and i reckon Rosa was strong in many of those. His run and carry was strong....and a gr8 athlete.
Good luck to him.

Hurn dissapointed big time in GF.
But back to Rosa. Probably a good sign for wce that players may be looking elsewhere for game time....only good clubs have that problem....fitting all their list talent into their best 22.
Think Hawks ....

Redden looks strong in the footage from around 2012 at Lions.....he looks menacing. Gr8 pickup provided the toolbox surgery gives him sufficient relief.

...Rosa deserved better in the Finals. With most playing a shithouse game in the GF...Rosa should of been sent on in Q2. You could of pulled one of 5 or 6 off and he would have contributed more. Masto was driftwood in the GF...but so were all our senior mentally weak floggs....ie...Lecca..Kennedy... Nic Nat...Pridda...Hurn...Butler..

Funny..ive seen many games over the last 8 years or so and i reckon Rosa was strong in many of those. His run and carry was strong....and a gr8 athlete.
Good luck to him.
Harsh on Nata I reckon. He tried to do a few things but wasn't his day.

Good luck to him.

I might be wrong but thought from memory that Butler was named amongst the few better players for the Eagles on GF day?

Redden looks strong in the footage from around 2012 at Lions.....he looks menacing. Gr8 pickup provided the toolbox surgery gives him sufficient relief.
Well at least we'll have you to fling cr*p at him on here if he doesn't perform to your "standards".

He was timid, could have been much stronger in the contest. Big part of our midfield getting thrashed IMO.
He took the first centre bounce and rushed it forward. He got onto a bomb from an early throw in that was touched just on the line. If we had taken advantage early he woulda kept up and about. Plus he was hampered by something. All wasnt right from the prelim

Don't let the door hit you on the way out ! :) Now only Masten to go and all you flogs who said I was wrong can eat my carrots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Matty! I always wonder if we'd played him through those finals if wouldn't have shown up better in the GF.

Pretty good effort for Rosa to get to 200 games. Will be joined by Masto as two of the least damaging outside mids to crack 200.

44 goals in 200 games as a wingman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back