News Marty Frederick signs with Claremont

Remove this Banner Ad

Was prepared for cat on a hot tin roof, but what we got was calm, collected and methodical. Great first game Marty! Hope he holds a spot at least until Riley Bonner, Lachie Jones and co come knocking again post injury
From the small sample size on Sunday I prefer Marty over Riley. Better vision and poise with ball in hand. Looks for give and go's which suits our style of build up whereas Riley tends to either connect via short kicks from marks or long kicks that don't always have great purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever did the 9 news report also called him a forward and said we had given Jed McKenzie a new 1 year deal.

I sensed that many players had little faith in Marty. He continually ran to provide an option that was often burned.

I hope he gets another go but not confident.

I think he is good enough, just needs to be in a side where he can fit into the hbf position

Seeya, Marty. Your talent maybe wasn't the equal of your enthusiasm in the end but no one doubted that you gave it a red hot go. One of those players that everyone wants to see get another go somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back