Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the replay and geez we are good to watch. Pogba Ibra and Martial are going to score a lot of goals.

We definitely are good to watch. The entire team has looked good the first two games, not only the new boys. It's crazy to see what a new manager and system can do for these players, especially after the showing of the last 3 seasons.

Martial could've had 2 if he was more clinical but it will come.

With Myki still to come in, exciting times.
Yeh, just looks a little hesitant. Not full sharpness yet. Hopefully that comes soon. Myki looked good when he came on. Really need to get him in the team... (Rooney).

Soon.

Also, darn that Zlatan, he's done decently enough so far. That goal against us was very well taken, and as a striker, that's all you can ask for, even if he didn't have a good game for the rest of the time.

Yeh, just looks a little hesitant. Not full sharpness yet. Hopefully that comes soon. Myki looked good when he came on. Really need to get him in the team... (Rooney).

Yeah but he needs to start to find form he won't find form off the bench even though he is still doing decent but to get the full potential out of him he needs to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabinho's wife just started following United on twitter. Done deal. :p

That's actually pretty interesting.

I figured we'd look at Fonte and that would be that, more so with Valencia doing sort of ok at RB.

I figured we'd look at Fonte and that would be that, more so with Valencia doing sort of ok at RB.
Agreed. Especially as we have Darmian and TFM that can play RB as well. Fab can play DM, but we have Mop, Schneiderlen, Carrick to name a few that can play there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. Especially as we have Darmian and TFM that can play RB as well. Fab can play DM, but we have Mop, Schneiderlen, Carrick to name a few that can play there as well.
Fab would be an upgrade on the RB spot so it makes sense, won't be as a DM.

I'd say Darmian will be sold.

Nah we have pulled out for Fonte Southampton don't want to lose him, Valencia is doing good at RB though that's why Darmian isn't starting

Nah we have pulled out for Fonte Southampton don't want to lose him, Valencia is doing good at RB though that's why Darmian isn't starting

I'd say we are very much still holding an interest in Fonte, we just need to sell someone first, if Jones or Rojo goes then Fonte will come in.

Darmian is out of favour, if we are actually chasing Fabinho it'll spell the end of him, several Italian clubs pretty keen.

Well I don't see rojo staying unless mourinho uses him as a backup to shaw at LB or even CB but jones might go out on loan for some game time but I don't see Fonte starting over smalling and bailly if he comes

Sky sports said Darmian wants to stay and fight for his place so depending what happens he might see this year out than decide on his future

Well I don't see rojo staying unless mourinho uses him as a backup to shaw at LB or even CB but jones might go out on loan for some game time but I don't see Fonte starting over smalling and bailly if he comes

Sky sports said Darmian wants to stay and fight for his place so depending what happens he might see this year out than decide on his future

Rojo may stay as I dont think we have a lot of depth at LB if Shaw gets injured. We are pretty deep at RB.

Rojo may stay as I dont think we have a lot of depth at LB if Shaw gets injured. We are pretty deep at RB.

I know cbj just left on loan but we can utilise blind at LB if need be because surely smalling and bailly will be the starting CBs

We'll lose Bailley next year for the African Cup of Nations for a period, I think certainly he was seen as a future signing as had done much better than expected. Smalling also seems to be slightly on the outer of the starting 11, maybe Mou sees a Bailley/Fonte partnership, I know he wants an experienced older CB.

We'll lose Bailley next year for the African Cup of Nations for a period, I think certainly he was seen as a future signing as had done much better than expected. Smalling also seems to be slightly on the outer of the starting 11, maybe Mou sees a Bailley/Fonte partnership, I know he wants an experienced older CB.

Yeah true but still we should be giving smalling and bailly time together smalling without a doubt is in top 5 discussion of best epl defenders right now

Schweinsteiger is staying, has sent out a tweet about the current situation.

Says United will be his last club in Europe, and goes onto say he will be ready for whenever the club needs him.

Somewhat sad end to an absolute champion of the game.

Says United will be his last club in Europe, and goes onto say he will be ready for whenever the club needs him.

Read between the lines, he will move to China or USA soon.

Definitely, been an unbeliveable player hopefully mou finds a spot for him in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back