Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

honda-logos.jpg

Yeah, they've been out in the wild here for at least a week now. I know it's been in the States for a year, maybe they finally sold all the excess stock with the old logo? idk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was wondering when they’d rebrand to a FNL like Northern, Eastern, Riddell and others had done. Not the biggest fan on the actual logo itself but the old one was a touch dated. Perhaps it’ll grow on me.

The new logo is worse than the old one. It's extremely top-heavy, and the cut-off circle at the bottom looks a bit ridiculous. I think there's a cool idea buried somewhere in there with the W and the extending lines but they certainly didn't find it.

The new Auckland A-League team will reveal their logo in a few hours, but this is their teaser.
Screenshot_20240314_081415_Instagram.jpg
Their team name is rumoured to be the 'Knights', so I wouldn't be surprised if that's a sword in the middle of the crest. Colours from the video seem to be black white and blue.

The new Auckland A-League team will reveal their logo in a few hours, but this is their teaser.
View attachment 1927214
Their team name is rumoured to be the 'Knights', so I wouldn't be surprised if that's a sword in the middle of the crest. Colours from the video seem to be black white and blue.
Keep us posted. it looks clean so far

heard it was based off a former team/ is similar to
Well when the owner has a company called Black Knight, and the former team in the A-League was the New Zealand Knights, it's going to be at least a coincidence.

Considering how poor that team was, I'd personally distance myself as far away as possible from that rabble 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back