Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

New
387233936_705349768300765_6421306362837619512_n.jpg

Old
351481024_1904717649900431_9006025173982885298_n.jpg

This one was on the cards for a while. The Firebirds Futures (reserves team) had this as their logo, and have been wearing the same colour scheme as the logo (lilac with purple trim). I guess it was pretty well received at that level.

FirebirdsFutures_ReversedLilac_1.png

Port Melbourne has updated it's logo to celebrate 150 years. I hope it stays, I really prefer it to the updated version of the VFA logo we've been running with for the past couple of years. Apparently this monogram was used in the late 19th/early 20th century and even appeared on the guernsey for a year or two.
NEW OLD OLDER OLDEST
409171103_859801269479796_8339897962190580948_n.jpg bjBMboriTBeigRlZrUEZ_1k1JHrpc3ts76i5j.png 644f6bb83999dd5778d0b5e4cb36c3b9.jpg s-l1600.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've actually also been working on a new dogs' logo, this one based on the traditional logo. Still editing and refining but getting there. Not sure which flag to go with.

View attachment 1825343View attachment 1825344

The Inspo:

View attachment 1825348
I have always loved the flag logo as our best ever and your logo modernises that great logo and maybe even improves upon it? The 2nd one is definitely better with our hoops, could a triangle version work? The Bulldog looks great standing up nice and strong. This logo is way way better than our current one, well done.

I don't know if this is the right place but I thought the 2026 World Cup logo was lookin a bit James Bondy (as mentioned my some previously in the thread) so I took a shot at a couple redesigns, one using a generic 32 panel ball and one using the bid logo FWC26LO.png FWC26LT.png
any comments?

Old

New

New vans as well

As stated above, it’s clever branding, but it also looks like a logo/brand template design you’d download off Adobe Stock or Vecteezy.

Probably could have done more to retain some degree of the brand awareness and nostalgia of the previous brand whilst still modernising it.

To be honest, it's kinda clever. The logo itself is a wrench inside a map pin, it makes sense.
That's what they were going with
The fresh look also features a modern take on Lube Mobile's trademark spanner logo, incorporating it into a location point – showcasing how the service provider will come to you and live up to the auto service delivered proposition.

I have always loved the flag logo as our best ever and your logo modernises that great logo and maybe even improves upon it? The 2nd one is definitely better with our hoops, could a triangle version work? The Bulldog looks great standing up nice and strong. This logo is way way better than our current one, well done.
Agreed and this is where I landed. More applications over on behance if you'd like to see more: Western Bulldogs Rebranding

View attachment hoops.png

Agreed and this is where I landed. More applications over on behance if you'd like to see more: Western Bulldogs Rebranding

View attachment 1888688
That stuff on your site looks amazing, well done. You’ve got the royal blue right too, often too dark like the BLK days. I like the look of the Sir Doug Nicholls round with the aboriginal flag, but each year on here I wonder whether we could or should be the dingoes instead of bulldogs in those rounds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back