Discussion Round 4 "Gather Round": Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Our best jumper is the one we've worn in our 4 premiership wins, IMO.

I've never been a fan of the white outline on the logo and wings either, I think it detracts from the overall look.

I don't mind navy for off-field merch and the occasional throwback like this one, but royal blue is our most iconic, and best look in my humble opinion.
What do you and other WCE fans think of the Eagle? Go back to the original one, or keep the current one?

I ended up buying one of the WCE gather round jumpers. One of my all-time favourite designs. Eagles best emblem as well IMO.

What do you and other WCE fans think of the Eagle? Go back to the original one, or keep the current one?
The OG is more versatile in that it can be all gold, blue with a gold beak, or all blue depending on the application

1713012566737.png 1713012587812.png 1713012605490.png

It's a solid logo and looks good on the jumper, in both colourways.

I think the current logo is a better logo, but doesn't present on the jumper as well, particularly on the gold wings.

I don't see us changing any time soon, which is good. As Freight Train touched on in a separate thread, we have one of the strongest identities in the competition and any change to that would be making a change for changes sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back