Not open for further replies.

blown budget

Debutant
Oct 26, 2007
pyramid
AFL Club
Geelong
Re: Lodden Valley Football League

Mitiamo have picked up a centre half back from queensland Joel someone not to sure of the last name also have got jesse tilburn from eaglehawk who will be handy for us

You'd think Graeme Abbott would be able to get some handy recruits to feed off the lovely tap ruckwork of big Matty Hammond!

The only reason he isn't playing at square next year Pinnacle is because he is sick of the travelling back from Melbourne and the only reason he did so last year was to play a season with his brother. Unlikely that he'll be travelling back every week again.

Mitiamo have picked up a centre half back from queensland Joel someone not to sure of the last name also have got jesse tilburn from eaglehawk who will be handy for us

I was talking to Jesse Tilburn last week and he never mentioned Mitiamo , He is moving away from here so he wont be at Eaglehawk which is a shame cos he is a quality young bloke and good footballer

I was talking to Jesse Tilburn last week and he never mentioned Mitiamo , He is moving away from here so he wont be at Eaglehawk which is a shame cos he is a quality young bloke and good footballer
Be carefull of this quality bloke if it is the same jesse tilburn who has agreed to a package with a golden rivers club then changed his mind!!

Diss , Wild & Craig have from Golden Square reserves have signed at Pyramid Hill with the chance of Sean Young (bombers reserves) following them aswell.
And i can asure you their not driving up for the love of it if you get my drift.

3 of Mitiamo's better players have signed on at Strathfieldsaye along with Tim Wicks.
So theres four gone already.

Diss , Wild & Craig have from Golden Square reserves have signed at Pyramid Hill with the chance of Sean Young (bombers reserves) following them aswell.
And i can asure you their not driving up for the love of it if you get my drift.

They'll be very handy pick ups for Pyramid, obviously not good for square though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 of Mitiamo's better players have signed on at Strathfieldsaye along with Tim Wicks.

Really, that's surprising :eek:. I didn't think anyone would follow wicks. Got any names?

No one goe's anywhere for the love of it these day's ablett, thats just football, Diss on as Ass coach,will be very handy for the hill, will be plenty more news to come out of the hill soon.

No one goe's anywhere for the love of it these day's ablett, thats just football, Diss on as Ass coach,will be very handy for the hill, will be plenty more news to come out of the hill soon.

Dissy as assistant?? Hell that is surprising! Good luck to him but never envisaged him in a coaching role...

Has anyone heard any news from last week Annual Meeting.
Is the draw out for 2009, League Executive,Age Groups.

Has anyone heard any news from last week Annual Meeting.
Is the draw out for 2009, League Executive,Age Groups.

The draw is out. Start date is 4th April. Not on the website yet.

No interleague game as a result of the need to play on the long weekend in June. Would have resulted in the 2 regional Grand Finals clashing but will be looked at for 2010.

U17 will stay as is, wasn't even discussed.

Brian Gladman from Serp is the new President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back