Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential return. Runs his own building business so another injury set back like he just had not worth it. Although the way he did his knee was very un natural as big Eric Edwards fell across his leg after kicking the ball. So he's Weighing up wether he plays at all. Has had plenty of offers though.
I remember the incident very well at lancy in that final Dose not surprise with offers coming his way When up and about an absolute gun!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be a good fella
Actually is a good bloke and it's obvious some posted have no idea and just make things up. As I was involved at some stage I can at least comment on facts. Jye did agree to coach Undera. He was then offered the offered the role at Numurkah. Given his passion to coach he believed that the opportunity to co coach at a major league level was a greater challenge and opportunity. It had nothing to do with Numurkah "getting wind of it". He spoke directly to the representatives of the Unera Football Club about his change of decision so it's bullshit to suggest he did it by text. Boys should get your facts right before you start slandering blokes.

Not the first time he's done that by all accounts. Burnt ky a few years back after "signing on" with them.
People's word means very little in today's world.
Never ever signed at Kyabram boys so not sure where you got this from. Won a flag at Tatura and then joined Steve Daniels in Queensland. Signed at a Metro club after winning flag at Labrador in Queensland. When this fell through due to the club falling short on the employment option he signed straight away with Numurkah. Your information is totally incorrect.

Never ever signed at Kyabram boys so not sure where you got this from. Won a flag at Tatura and then joined Steve Daniels in Queensland. Signed at a Metro club after winning flag at Labrador in Queensland. When this fell through due to the club falling short on the employment option he signed straight away with Numurkah. Your information is totally incorrect.

He definitely did commit to Ky I believe it was the year tat won the flag backflipped and went to tat instead so I guess was a good move to not play. But yes he did commit to them if you ask someone in the know at ky they can confirm. Anyways he's not in the league so prob shouldn't give him airtime and move on.

Many clubs starting up training before Xmas?
Guy I work with said his sons are playing at ardy and look like they will have 3 teams. Hopefully they can hang in there for a full year next season.

Actually is a good bloke and it's obvious some posted have no idea and just make things up. As I was involved at some stage I can at least comment on facts. Jye did agree to coach Undera. He was then offered the offered the role at Numurkah. Given his passion to coach he believed that the opportunity to co coach at a major league level was a greater challenge and opportunity. It had nothing to do with Numurkah "getting wind of it". He spoke directly to the representatives of the Unera Football Club about his change of decision so it's bullshit to suggest he did it by text. Boys should get your facts right before you start slandering blokes.
I believe I’ve been pretty accurate in the past 5to6 years regarding posts that I’ve put on BF and this was no different I stated that Jye had pulled out of the position as coach of Undera via a text That info I got from the president himself!!! So Don’t come on the Kdl site and start accusing every one of making this stuff up Get your facts right scribe and stick to the Gvl where you think you know what’s going on

Not the first time he's done that by all accounts. Burnt ky a few years back after "signing on" with them.
People's word means very little in today's world.

He never signed at either club. As a previous coach of Jye he had one phone call with Kyabram and didn’t accept and yes committed to undera but who wouldn’t want to coach their HOME CLUB. #flogs

I believe I’ve been pretty accurate in the past 5to6 years regarding posts that I’ve put on BF and this was no different I stated that Jye had pulled out of the position as coach of Undera via a text That info I got from the president himself!!! So Don’t come on the Kdl site and start accusing every one of making this stuff up Get your facts right scribe and stick to the Gvl where you think you know what’s going on
Ease up Swooping. Last time I heard the forum is open to anyone to express their opinions. Just because my understanding of the situation is different to yours that's no reason to get your shackles up and start getting agro champ. I follow a number of leagues and will continue to make comment where I see fit. Maybe your source isnt telling you the truth, maybe mine isn't. It doesn't matter as all the views and comments being made are subjective. So just chill out and enjoy the banter for what it is, just banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back