Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone, been a while since I posted one of these. Had some downtime at work so excuse the old Dylan template as that was all I can find and I don't have access to my templates atm but I thought i'd whip up what I would like to see North wear in 2025. I love the bounding roo but seeing it move as a permanent home strip seems far off unfortuently.

Home
View attachment 1941089
Away
View attachment 1941086
Clash
View attachment 1941091

andddd also had a crack at a Carlton clash strip....
View attachment 1941092
I reckon we'll probably have some one off guernsey to commemorate the 50th anniversary of our maiden premiership (1975).

I love the retro Freo jumpers they've done for the past couple of years. This one has technically never been done. Its the away colours from 1995-1997 but on the more modern anchor from 2001-2010. I wouldn't mind them trying this for retro round next year.
View attachment 1948509
Would be a nice permanent clash kit as well.

A simple reverse and further 90s throwback of the current clash, but as a yellow base, and with a 'number panel'.
Adelaide Crows Crow Clash.png
When I do designs, I try to keep sponsor logos' branding as realistic as possible. Unfortunately, Hungry Jacks as of last year doesn't like its logo on a yellow base, so it ended up with this large monstrosity, as per a 2023 Crows training jumper I found.

I also played around with having the cuffs matching the background. You can find this one below:
Screen Shot 2024-04-03 at 9.09.45 pm.png
Also taking opinions on the template layout/background, not sure what to do with it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, hear me out...

That is actually an amazing design if you remove the top bar 🫣

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

View attachment 1951342
Some training or unused uniform designs should be considered for Retro round.
It would be great to have a record of all the training jumpers (similar to footyjumpers.com). However it would be a ridiculously tedious task to compile, with a lot of boring designs to search out (some beauties as well though).

It would be great to have a record of all the training jumpers (similar to footyjumpers.com). However it would be a ridiculously tedious task to compile, with a lot of boring designs to search out (some beauties as well though).
I always thought just tracking down training guernsey photos for the site to use instead of designing the templates.

I assume the next step will be a "reverse retro" trend where clubs alter old designs or mix and match retro elements into a new design like they do in the NHL.
The Crows did that when using the SA state heritage uniforms in the mid 2000's.

Mero
I have done gold ruck socks for the Gold version. I did a Navy blue clash option 2. I am trying to do white ruck socks with Royal Blue and gold, if I am unable to do that maybe end of the year only if you have time. I wish West Coast wore royal Blue home only, Gold away, with either a white clash version or Navy Blue clash version.

Attachments

• 05-West-Coast-Uniform2021WS-Back Navy Blue Clash long Ruck socks.png
    05-West-Coast-Uniform2021WS-Back Navy Blue Clash long Ruck socks.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 04-West-Coast-Uniform2021Jason3 long ruck socks Gold Ruck Socks.png
    04-West-Coast-Uniform2021Jason3 long ruck socks Gold Ruck Socks.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 03-West-Coast-Uniform2021Jason2 long ruck socks.png
    03-West-Coast-Uniform2021Jason2 long ruck socks.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 02-West-Coast-Uniform2021Jason1 long ruck socks.png
    02-West-Coast-Uniform2021Jason1 long ruck socks.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 01-West-Coast-Home-Uniform2021Back with long ruck socks.png
    01-West-Coast-Home-Uniform2021Back with long ruck socks.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 72
Mero
I have done gold ruck socks for the Gold version. I did a Navy blue clash option 2. I am trying to do white ruck socks with Royal Blue and gold, if I am unable to do that maybe end of the year only if you have time. I wish West Coast wore royal Blue home only, Gold away, with either a white clash version or Navy Blue clash version.
I usually really hate when clubs that don't have white as a team colour are forced to use white as a colour on their jumpers but those are super clean. I rate it. This also further confirms my belief West Coast look so much better with Navy instead of Royal Blue.

I usually really hate when clubs that don't have white as a team colour are forced to use white as a colour on their jumpers but those are super clean. I rate it. This also further confirms my belief West Coast look so much better with Navy instead of Royal Blue.
OK mate. For me I like royal blue at home, i wish for Gold away instead of clash, either white or Navy blue for clash.

OK mate. For me I like royal blue at home, i wish for Gold away instead of clash, either white or Navy blue for clash.
The current home as home, The V design with white lion as away uniform, gold clash.

Attachments

• 01-Brisbane-Uniform2023Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    01-Brisbane-Uniform2023Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    44 KB · Views: 63
  • 02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack7 long Ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack7 long Ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack8 long ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks white shorts.png
    02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack8 long ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks white shorts.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 03-Brisbane-Uniform2023C-Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    03-Brisbane-Uniform2023C-Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    45 KB · Views: 54

Remove this Banner Ad

Back