Recommitted Jesse Hogan [re-signed with GWS for 2 more seasons]

Remove this Banner Ad

47 goals in his final season there ... imagine if he was fit
His final season at Dees about halfway through Chris Judd said on footy classified that Jesse was now the best player in the league. He was in ripping form.

I don’t think he’ll go anywhere. He’s finally where we thought he’d be, one of the elite probably top 5 key forwards in the game. I know he’s obviously done a lot of hard work himself after going through a rough trot, but a lot of it is probably down to the environment the Giants have given him. Both parties will make it work and I’ll be rapt to see it happen.

Hogan was perfectly happy in Melbourne until Freo went after him offering massive money, Freo did it for about 3 years. Freo almost ruined Hogan, best thing he did was to get out of the place.
well your team nearly ruined certain players under the mark neeld coaching era of 2012-3.

Hey hey hey

This is a great day for Jessie being at an amazing club.

No need for a Demons Dockers s**t fight.
Bwahahahahhahaha. lol

But the Jesse Hogan trade back at the end of 2018 was a disaster for freo.

It was that bad, it sent the dockers back 10 years. Just ask the demons and west coast eagles fans on the forum. lol

Bwahahahahhahaha. lol

But the Jesse Hogan trade back at the end of 2018 was a disaster for freo.

It was that bad, it sent the dockers back 10 years. Just ask the demons and west coast eagles fans on the forum. lol
😐

Once again this is celebrating the greatness of the Giants and the loyalty of the future Giants Life Member Jessie Hogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well as fair as I can see, your side has won as much premierships as my mob. That says a lot since your club is well run and mine isnt lol
You’ve had a 20 year head start, In a footy-mad state.

If you’re hanging your hat on that, well, it’s sadder than Marley and Me.

, it’s sadder than Marley and Me.
Now why bring that into it.
The Office Crying GIF

You’ve had a 20 year head start, In a footy-mad state.

If you’re hanging your hat on that, well, it’s sadder than Marley and Me.

I couldnt care less about the 20 year head start.

Dockers board and Admin was poorly run, regardless of the "concessions" we got.

worst of all the fans suffered because of it.

Happy for him and for the Giants, they took a chance on him and he repaid the faith. Would love to see him lead them to a flag this year.
Not too sure if they took the chance in him or the other way around

Didnt Hogan have 3-4 teams that wanted him ?
I know Richmond wanted him but he selected to live in sydney

Not too sure if they took the chance in him or the other way around

Didnt Hogan have 3-4 teams that wanted him ?
I know Richmond wanted him but he selected to live in sydney
He was a guy coming off multiple years of average/poor form, off field issues, body issues.

They certainly took a chance on him, they may not have been the only team willing to (i can't recall) but they still took a chance.

He was a guy coming off multiple years of average/poor form, off field issues, body issues.

They certainly took a chance on him, they may not have been the only team willing to (i can't recall) but they still took a chance.
Its only taking a chance if nobody els wants him
He was free and on low coin

Sure its a chance but not a massive risk and not hogans last chance

Its only taking a chance if nobody els wants him
He was free and on low coin

Sure its a chance but not a massive risk and not hogans last chance
No you are still taking a risk, multiple clubs can be willing to take a risk.

It is still cap space even if it is not much and a list spot.

I am not certain, if Hogan failed at the Giants i doubt many clubs would have been overly keen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back