Recommitted Jesse Hogan [re-signed with GWS for 2 more seasons]

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of contract the big key forward, gws in talks to extend but his price keeps going up each week and would see big offers come in if he delays talks

One to keep an eye on, could command serious coin if he keeps this form up

I know Hogan doesn’t come across as a brain surgeon but surely he has enough sense to stay the Giants. He is the main man in a Premiership contending team.

Honestly would surprise me if he left.

Giants wouldn’t low ball him at any rate.

He’s finally got it together and we’re just the lucky beneficiaries of that.

Whether it be club culture or city (non-footy state) or maturity of Player it’s finally clicked for him.

Would be 1000/1 in my book to leave.

Honestly would surprise me if he left.

Giants wouldn’t low ball him at any rate.

He’s finally got it together and we’re just the lucky beneficiaries of that.

Whether it be club culture or city (non-footy state) or maturity of Player it’s finally clicked for him.

Would be 1000/1 in my book to leave.
What do you think he’s worth atm?
Dude. Its the song.
Cringe dad joke if so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he demands that then I'm not sure we could afford him with the Greene, Coniglio and Kelly contracts.
Not saying that’s what he’s commanding. Just what I think what he is worth.

I would think he signs for a fair bit less mate

You think he’ll take it? I reckon he is in love with the club and his football backs that up.
Quite possibly but personally if I was in his position and was offered say 200k more to do the same job elsewhere then I would think very seriously about taking it, even if I liked the current environment.

Quite possibly but personally if I was in his position and was offered say 200k more to do the same job elsewhere then I would think very seriously about taking it, even if I liked the current environment.
If you were on $75000 yeah, of course. But if you’re already on $600,000 and you’ve never preformed better?

Not to mention how he has been treated by media in footy mad states previously…..

Totally get your point though.

I’ve been wrong before. Hopefully not this time.

All indications are a 2 year deal is basically done. This is guy who has been at rock bottom and is approaching the end of his career. He deserves a pay rise, he came here on a 1 year deal with a stack of clauses and s**t money but no other club was willing to take a chance on him. I doubt he has told his manager to haggle for every cent he can get. The fish bowls clearly aren't for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back