News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

They already have calculated a blow out 60 mill to 100 mill, we need to write down profit so the AFL doesn't give it to other clubs
Doesn't work like that if you have any idea of once the actually project starts. We are still 15mil short and that's a massive burden already on members bc of the current economic situation and strain on families and the general community.

Doesn't work like that if you have any idea of once the actually project starts. We are still 15mil short and that's a massive burden already on members bc of the current economic situation and strain on families and the general community.
I'ii go with what the board and CEO says, not the naysayers here

I'ii go with what the board and CEO says, not the naysayers here
Thank you for your intelligent response . Is that the CEO that is sailing away to Tassie as the Titanic sinks? You're out of your depth on this unless you're rehearsing your Stand Up comedian gig for this afternoon at a 16th birthday party.

Last edited:
The women’s team would be playing there and our VFL team - with a decent crowd for a change!

That’s money to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm not buying that Bluehouse as are you guaranteed that we would

1, gain more people than the actual Diehards that turn up to theses games?
2 and if 1 above then would it be enough to cover the interest on a loan of 15-30mil if it goes awry?
3 will it then cripple our FD if all of what you're saying fails

Last edited:
Thank you for your intelligent response . Is that the CEO that is sailing away to Tassie as the Titanic sinks? You're out of your depth on this unless you're rehearsing your Stand Up comedian gig for this afternoon at a 16th birthday party.
You are out of your depth if you think you know more about construction than John O'Rourke :drunk:
Lets face it all you do is revel in kicking the club and its players, we hardly see you when things are good. you really are a tiger imposter

You are out of your depth if you think you know more about construction than John O'Rourke :drunk:
Lets face it all you do is revel in kicking the club and its players, we hardly see you when things are good. you really are a tiger imposter
Here we go carrying on like a little kid. As i said you're out of your depth and resorting to personal and immature comments. O'Rourke, is he the guy that's overlooking our current on field success? All you're telling me is that you're emotionally attached to this bc you want to sit on a cosy little seat sipping Chardonnays or lattes depending on the ambient temperature . You are totally clueless on this matter and are using the club knows better and personal insults to make your point. That's why you have little knowledge in this matter as you can't even do basic Mathematics on the ramifications of the costs even on just being 15mil out of pocket.

Here we go carrying on like a little kid. As i said you're out of your depth and resorting to personal and immature comments. O'Rourke, is he the guy that's overlooking our current on field success? All you're telling me is that you're emotionally attached to this bc you want to sit on a cosy little seat sipping Chardonnays or lattes depending on the ambient temperature . You are totally clueless on this matter and are using the club knows better and personal insults to make your point. That's why you have little knowledge in this matter as you can't even do basic Mathematics on the ramifications of the costs even on just being 15mil out of pocket.
All you do is insult people it’s your 1 wood are you a teenager🤡

All you do is insult people it’s your 1 wood are you a teenager🤡
i insulted you? Are you serious and read your childish remarks. As i said you're out of your depth here and you're actually more interested in your comfort and selfishness than the true long term welfare of the RFC. Had you been reading I'm not against it, but it needs to scrapped with the current situation of our team and FD . We don't even have a CEO and what a burden this would be for them if this goes awry. I'm not arguing this with you anymore as I've made myself clear on it and i'm wasting my time discussing it with you bc you're unwilling to discuss this in a mature fashion.

i insulted you? Are you serious and read your childish remarks. As i said you're out of your depth here and you're actually more interested in your comfort and selfishness than the true long term welfare of the RFC. Had you been reading I'm not against it, but it needs to scrapped with the current situation of our team and FD . We don't even have a CEO and what a burden this would be for them if this goes awry. I'm not arguing this with you anymore as I've made myself clear on it and i'm wasting my time discussing it with you bc you're unwilling to discuss this in a mature fashion.
Read your own bud you have to be the number 1 insulter, everyone knows it except for you. 🤡

Bye . VFL game is on and I hope you’re there enjoying your Chardonnay as it’s a lovely Sunday afternoon.
I don’t drink Chardonnay 🤡 nor do I sit with the elites throw as much shade as you like we all know what you are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back