News Ivan Maric is a Boss!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely wrapped for the big man. Always was and will continue to be one of my favourites.

The epitome of getting the best out of yourself.

Deserves all the good stuff coming his way.

I was gonna say this....

Then this....

...but you guys are all over it :)

Seriously can't fathom how far he's come along in the space of a preseason - just stoked for you guys and especially Ivan that you "missed out" on appointing Neil Craig ;)

Great minds :D

Found the jackpot of Maric images.
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ivan Maric

He does know the "Don't Argue" :D
Ivan+Maric+AFL+Rd+9+Richmond+v+Hawthorn+JlxMx0khyqdl.jpg

Actually this one's better:
Ivan+Maric+AFL+Rd+9+Richmond+v+Hawthorn+YNDmnSQ_aval.jpg

This gave me a good laugh.

The Mullet had never been a star at Adelaide and is unlikely to be at Richmond, but he is an honest competitor. Which was what Richmond wanted. They knew he was shorter than most modern rucks and would lose many hitouts but they also knew he would knock in and create a contest, that he was big- bodied and aggressive in his approach.
''I love playing aggressive,'' Maric told Inside Football when he left Adelaide last year. ''They want me to be physical and block for the smaller guys, and I love doing that.''
They love him doing it, too. Damien Hardwick's blueprint is to bring in good people and competitors. They got what they sought in Maric. It was apparent as early as a pre-season game when there was a boundary throw-in on the wing and a ruck push-and-shove. Maric not only kept his feet but pushed the other ruck backwards, then sat a midfielder on his backside. The coaches above in the stand looked at one another with a ''so that is what it is like having a ruckman'' sort of smile.

Just bumping this thread because of this quote from the JDM:
"To the playing group, the way you've welcomed me into this football club has made me feel like I belong and I was always meant to come and play and wear this guernsey, it means a lot to me" - Ivan Maric

Thread needs some footage/pics of his involvement in the brawl against Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bumping this thread because of this quote from the JDM:
"To the playing group, the way you've welcomed me into this football club has made me feel like I belong and I was always meant to come and play and wear this guernsey, it means a lot to me" - Ivan Maric

One of the absolutely best quotes I've ever read from a football player !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back