News Ivan Maric is a Boss!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, on the way the Big fella is going, will go close to pipping the Cotch for the brownlow..laugh you might but these two have been burning it up for 9 rounds..;)

This:thumbsu: he could be a serious brownlow chance The Boss.

Loved that mark he took floating back infront of buddy - THE BOSS!

And the best thing was it was clear for about 5 seconds before he took it that he was going to.

His two marks in 2 minutes in the front of goal was epic in the 3rd. Love this bloke.

What a minute. Really wish he hadn't given off to Nahas, but that just shows what a great bloke he is. All for the team and would not have even given a thought to the accolades, or highlight reel it would create if he had kicked the 2 goals in a minute.

030675-ivan-maric.jpg

2012_Maric_1600_1200.jpg

vd-FCmullet-408x264.jpg

The Bawse applied a great shepherd to allow Newy to run into goal. Pity he hit the post because it was a ripping shepherd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arguably the most important player for the side after Grimes in terms of structure...

Evan competes and always gives us an honest contest...

Its like he is an extra mid fielder for us in the ruck contests when the ball hits the ground...an extra tall when he takes a big pack mark...an extra backman when he rests in the backline...

So excited by Evans inclusion in the side...He's a mighty wonder!...I just marvel at his resilience...He goes the season plus the Finals rucking/playing...thats a bloody good effort in my book...

Re: Ivan Maric is a ****ing Boss!!!

Will be sitting next to him tonight at the Player Sponsor dinner.

I am nervous. I hope he doesn't stab me in the neck with an icepick or some such

If he does you can sell that icepick on ebay for $10,000.

P.S. Just remember to carry a band-aid. :thumbsu:

The guy was everywhere last night! Love his work.

Re: Ivan Maric is a ****ing Boss!!!

seriously love this guy so much right now he is fast becoming my personal favourite player, despite my love of Trent Cotchin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back