News Ivan Maric is a Boss!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

55479_18_1.jpg

:thumbsu:

Its spreading...THE DONT ARGUE... :thumbsu::):thumbsu: ...

He don't argue'd the ball. Because he can.

I reckon honestly that structurally he is our most important player, does anyone else agree?

When you consider that if he goes down we can't replace him with someone anywhere near good enough, I reckon he is hugely important.

He don't argue'd the ball. Because he can.

I reckon honestly that structurally he is our most important player, does anyone else agree?

When you consider that if he goes down we can't replace him with someone anywhere near good enough, I reckon he is hugely important.

Agree...100% important to our structure...

If Evan goes down...we are in trouble...

His dominance in the Hawthorn game was immense. I was barely even sure if the Hawks were putting anybody up against him, half the time he just took the ball down himself and didn't even need to hit it out.

This has bloke surprised me big time, has made us a much better side for what he does and in the top 5 for my current favorite players.

Has a traded player ever been loved and respected as instantly as this bloke? At the RFC I mean.

It just feels like he is part of the furniture and has been for years.

Nathan Brown is the only other I can think of.

Was interviewed on SEN this morning. Sounds like he has settled in like a pig in poop. Players seem to love him, and he really respects the culture of the club and the opportunity he has been given.

Speaks really well too, comes across as quite intelligent. (ie. used more than just a few three syllable words :D)

Having a "mullett" competition with Tex Walker, a few other Crows were involved early on but they pulled out. Has no intention of losing it :thumbsu:

Was interviewed on SEN this morning. Sounds like he has settled in like a pig in poop. Players seem to love him, and he really respects the culture of the club and the opportunity he has been given.

Speaks really well too, comes across as quite intelligent. (ie. used more than just a few three syllable words :D)

Having a "mullett" competition with Tex Walker, a few other Crows were involved early on but they pulled out. Has no intention of losing it :thumbsu:

I heard that this morning.
The best part was him describing how good it felt on Saturday and the excitement and almost impatience he had when talking about our belief and future prospects.

Jaensch and Vince - both are pretty boys ;)

Tex and Maric, I don't think either of them care about being pretty, it could be a very long competition.

Ivan wasn't too impressed that Tex had been grooming his and putting quite a bit of work into it.
Ivan go natural.

Jaensch and Vince - both are pretty boys ;)

Tex and Maric, I don't think either of them care about being pretty, it could be a very long competition.

Bloody heteros

soozemoticon.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This may have been mentioned earlier or somewhere else but I was pretty impressed when I read the following in the HS.

Marics league ruck ranking over the past month,

1st for disposals
2nd for hitouts to advantage
7th for clearances
Averaging 133 SC points a game

All this from a supposed stop gap not much better than Gus :eek: what what??????

It's fair to say he has exceeded everyones expectations and certainly made many a doubter look pretty silly.

So many opposition supporters bagged us and said we needed to trade quality to get quality and Maric was a waste of a trade blah blah blah and our own supporters were even worse.

Easily trade of the season, and to make it even sweeter, on minimum wage because he just wanted to play and more importantly wanted to play for us.

Take a bow RFC.

This may have been mentioned earlier or somewhere else but I was pretty impressed when I read the following in the HS.

Marics league ruck ranking over the past month,

1st for disposals
2nd for hitouts to advantage
7th for clearances
Averaging 133 SC points a game

All this from a supposed stop gap not much better than Gus :eek: what what??????

It's fair to say he has exceeded everyones expectations and certainly made many a doubter look pretty silly.

So many opposition supporters bagged us and said we needed to trade quality to get quality and Maric was a waste of a trade blah blah blah and our own supporters were even worse.

Easily trade of the season, and to make it even sweeter, on minimum wage because he just wanted to play and more importantly wanted to play for us.

Take a bow RFC.
Very true. And take a bow Ivan.
Throw Morris in too.
I don't think it can be overstated what both have brought to the club.

Maric is a massive player in our team. He can dominate in the middle and when resting either up forward or down back, becomes a good contributor by taking crucial marks and kicking goals / saving goal opportunities. Long live the mullet!

As good as Jacobs is, based on how Maric is going this year I wish he was at Adelaide... with his mullet :thumbsu:. Don't think he would of hit the form he has if he was still with Adelaide though, good to see you guys are getting the best out of him (can he get any better?).

As good as Jacobs is, based on how Maric is going this year I wish he was at Adelaide... with his mullet :thumbsu:. Don't think he would of hit the form he has if he was still with Adelaide though, good to see you guys are getting the best out of him (can he get any better?).

Always thought he could play but I'm staggered really. He's been a sensation thus far.

I was gonna say this....

Then this....

Always thought he could play but I'm staggered really. He's been a sensation thus far.

...but you guys are all over it :)

Seriously can't fathom how far he's come along in the space of a preseason - just stoked for you guys and especially Ivan that you "missed out" on appointing Neil Craig ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back