Hume Football League Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Alexander back to Osborne. Have heard Polo is considering joining his old mate Mackie at Osborne.
All quiet on the Wilson Bros front? Would Damien be 1 point at CDHBU?

Any other recruits around the league?

Think RWW fall back a little... three key outs with the Thurgoona lads, doubt Mellier will play & have heard Wardius is heading into town

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anywhere on the internet that I can look up clearances in and out of clubs, use to be good on sporting pulse to get a good understanding of what clubs and players are doing.
Looks like Holbrook and Howlong are the big movers in the Hume league, what are the rest of the clubs doing. Crows and CDHBU will both improve a lot, but still a long way off winning the flag.

How did Raven Jolliffe go? Reigning Wang Rovers b&f, gotta be front runner for the Azzi doesn’t he? If you haven’t seen him play, scrape together the 12 quid and head out, great player, too good to be out bush at 27.

can’t post without mentioning rovers ahahah onya champ.

But he was bog Holbrook were challenged but flag favourites for a reason.
Mackie is unproven as a coach, ultimately choked last year, and now Holbrook have added one of the best O&M players to a premiership team. Although I would’ve loved Raven to be a part of what’s brewing down the freeway his commitment probably wasn’t there. I watched Mackie vs Rovers a few years back, let’s just say I wasn’t thrilled with the behind the play stuff.

Mackie is unproven as a coach, ultimately choked last year, and now Holbrook have added one of the best O&M players to a premiership team. Although I would’ve loved Raven to be a part of what’s brewing down the freeway his commitment probably wasn’t there. I watched Mackie vs Rovers a few years back, let’s just say I wasn’t thrilled with the behind the play stuff.

Bet your arse you wouldn’t stand between him and the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back