Hume Football League Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone still following this page? The Mellier hit on Sedgwick must have been pretty ordinary? Kade Stevens was fuming.
From what I've heard it was similar to a king hit, the fella has history 8 weeks for a similar incident on Peter Winnett of Kiewa.

Not a great look for the club when their leader does that.

From what I've heard it was similar to a king hit, the fella has history 8 weeks for a similar incident on Peter Winnett of Kiewa.

Not a great look for the club when their leader does that.

It was a bump, not a king hit. That’s a big difference, it was also remonstrating an incident which left Charlie Williams with a broken jaw.
What Lucas did wasn’t great and I’m sure he didn’t mean to cause the damage he did. But maybe Sedgwick isn’t always the victim

It was a bump, not a king hit. That’s a big difference, it was also remonstrating an incident which left Charlie Williams with a broken jaw.
What Lucas did wasn’t great and I’m sure he didn’t mean to cause the damage he did. But maybe Sedgwick isn’t always the victim
You basing that on what the border mail is saying?

So Magpies to Upper Murray? can't think of any other clubs who they'd bother asking. Wonder if Teddy will be in the BM denying it like Wodonga Saints

Hearing Lockhart are in trouble. Already lost Blake Jones & AJ Middleton, Jordy Harrington is following Jones to Dederang! The only one from the Albury contingent staying is Jordy's brother Wylie. Any other clubs made moves?

Hearing Lockhart are in trouble. Already lost Blake Jones & AJ Middleton, Jordy Harrington is following Jones to Dederang! The only one from the Albury contingent staying is Jordy's brother Wylie. Any other clubs made moves?
Think you will find Wylie has signed elsewhere too....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like the top teams from last year have all had significant losses. They were a long way ahead though. Osborne (Driscoll, Stenning and I am hearing the Schneider connection has a couple of others heading into LPO), daylight to Holbrook (Holmes, McCarthy, Ross), a big gap to BB (Sedgwick, Kosi x 2), so there is an opportunity for RW etc to bridge the gap

Looking like the top teams from last year have all had significant losses. They were a long way ahead though. Osborne (Driscoll, Stenning and I am hearing the Schneider connection has a couple of others heading into LPO), daylight to Holbrook (Holmes, McCarthy, Ross), a big gap to BB (Sedgwick, Kosi x 2), so there is an opportunity for RW etc to bridge the gap
Are RWW anywhere near those two?
They have lost Brown, Hunt, Mellier not playing & haven’t heard of any signings?

Holmes said in the border mail he would be staying at Holbrook

Michael Rampal to Holdbrook?

If this gets confirmed you can almost bookmark Holdbrook being flag favourites .

Would easily be best recruit in the Hume league.

Michael Rampal to Holdbrook?

If this gets confirmed you can almost bookmark Holdbrook being flag favourites .

Would easily be best recruit in the Hume league.
I’m hearing Osborne are close to a Bigger signing than Rampal.
ex O and M player who switched Clubs last year

Very quiet on here. Osborne losing Armstrong, o'Malley, Driscoll hurts there huge advantage with the amount of tall timber they had, Stenning & Weidemann leaving really hurts as well. Think we are in for a very tight comp this year. Holbrook will have a travelling Josh Jones back.
Any other player movements?

Very quiet on here. Osborne losing Armstrong, o'Malley, Driscoll hurts there huge advantage with the amount of tall timber they had, Stenning & Weidemann leaving really hurts as well. Think we are in for a very tight comp this year. Holbrook will have a travelling Josh Jones back.
Any other player movements?
Haven't heard that about Jones. Good get. Brookers are losing a few one pointers though. Will Holmes, McCarthy, Ross etc. Josh Lloyd yet to train at Jindera

Remove this Banner Ad

Back