Hume Football League Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

It should be a fairly even comp next season. Think there could be 6 genuine chances at least.

Brock Burrum
Rand Walbundrie Walla
Culcairn
Holbrook
Henty

give me time on the other one
Think Culcairn will struggle, hearing they have lost around 8-10 players from last years senior side. Not sure if they have recruited anyone as yet either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Fowler done deal to RWW. Will be announced this week. Far from a spent force he should kick 80 plus out there.

im more curious as to why he is still playing, he is older then Father Time himself
all about money for him

Think you will find it is not all about the money. He loves playing football, puts in around a club & you are a long time retired. From what I saw his old man would often time keep & his mum would work tirelessly in the canteen. I imagine the Fowler family will be missed at the dogs.

Think you will find it is not all about the money. He loves playing football, puts in around a club & you are a long time retired. From what I saw his old man would often time keep & his mum would work tirelessly in the canteen. I imagine the Fowler family will be missed at the dogs.
told 10 min ago he playing back at Thurgoona

I’m asking the same question on a few forums as a conversation starter.
Do you think the Country League officials would consider pushing the season into November/December if we were able to get a start in June or July?
Grounds and Cricket would be an issue but can anyone see a way that could work?

Howlong have a very good ace up their sleeve when the season starts. Hancock will also play again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back