Hume Football League Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Hansted still out at Brockelsby? Glenrowan premiership player, very smart on field, high footy IQ.

Is Hansted still out at Brockelsby? Glenrowan premiership player, very smart on field, high footy IQ.
Sh1t footballer, Sh1t bloke like most that weeped away from that bog hole when they folded. Is there a forum you haven’t visited and talked about Glenrowan and Rovers on Geoff. Just because you’re banned on 2 other forums doesn’t mean you have to spread lies to other leagues.

Sh1t footballer, Sh1t bloke like most that weeped away from that bog hole when they folded. Is there a forum you haven’t visited and talked about Glenrowan and Rovers on Geoff. Just because you’re banned on 2 other forums doesn’t mean you have to spread lies to other leagues.
youJordys of great character and helped a great club achieved ultimate success a fantastic human. Come at me you keyboard warrior I ain’t takin b a back step just like my playing days. Yeh you heard me .m ain’t no one speaks about a blood brother in that light we worked bloody hard when others were sleeping we were on the grindstone, toiling in any weather, that’s how hero’s are made and preimierships are won, you can’t take that something Milawa couldn’t do

I’m hoping to get out bush and watch reven Jollife ply his trade, great player even better character, that’s ball would be on a string no doubt, would love to watch Holbrook one Saturday and have a cold one after a game one say,. How do coaches deal with him, close tag? Head to head? He’ll run them rampant,

youJordys of great character and helped a great club achieved ultimate success a fantastic human. Come at me you keyboard warrior I ain’t takin b a back step just like my playing days. Yeh you heard me .m ain’t no one speaks about a blood brother in that light we worked bloody hard when others were sleeping we were on the grindstone, toiling in any weather, that’s how hero’s are made and preimierships are won, you can’t take that something Milawa couldn’t do
Slurring your words a bit there old mate. Few too many of Milawa’s finest or did I strike a nerve. I’m going with both. 😂

Someone heck this campaigner off would they.

What are people’s thoughts on interleague football? Is it alive and well or ran its course? I see Wangaratta didn’t offer up any of their players for the representative game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray Magpies not scoring a point in either Senior or Second grade today. What is happening there ?

In town location, great facilities. It’s more concerning than Corowa cluster I reckon

How strict is the Hume salary cap? Mackie & Castles in the one team would be a fair whack of the budget gone?

Not sure, but how many players will Mackie bring to the kennel? Took over Osborne on top with plenty of junior talent coming through, takes over Jindera who are looking likely to miss finals after adding castles. Yeah Trenta hasn't played many games but I'm sure the doggies were banking on him to be the match winner in games like the one on the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back