Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very good GV player and inter-league rep-be good to see him and Pollock go head to head-both class acts:thumbsu:

He sure can play. Will be interesting yo see how Huntly go. Who plays them first up? That will make for an interesting first couple of rounds to see how much they have improved. Not too much going on here... everyone must be back training and have plenty of new additions?

He sure can play. Will be interesting yo see how Huntly go. Who plays them first up? That will make for an interesting first couple of rounds to see how much they have improved. Not too much going on here... everyone must be back training and have plenty of new additions?

Went to training myself tonight and touched a footy for the first time since grand final day last year. Good feeling on the track and quite a few new faces around the club who seem to look pretty handy. Reckon I'll struggle to get a game this year. :(

Fantom

Great to see some action on the HDFL site. Clearances now being processed. Should liven things up on here a bit. Couple of handy outs for Heathcote so far and some good ins for Huntly and Mounts.

Just got word from around the traps that some HDFL clubs are appointing "back line coaches"? Please tell me that footy hasn't got that bad for gods sake :)

Let me guess....White Hills??? Like when their coach said last year that they lost to heathcote because the saints used a full ground press which affected their structures..... what a w*nk.

Just got word from around the traps that some HDFL clubs are appointing "back line coaches"? Please tell me that footy hasn't got that bad for gods sake :)

Yes Dennis they have. I've spoken to the coaching panel and support staff at White Hills and have agreed to provide my expertise and some direction in ensuring that our defenders make the utmost of opportunities when they arise. This being of paramount importance, especially when we come up against some of those crappy forward structures that some of those teams that couldn't make the finals put on the paddock.

Pretty sure they had one last year and one for the forwards as well. But I guess having so many people willing to donate their time and effort to the club is a negative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not so much the fact clubs appoint people to do this, its the jokes that actually get appointed! Some of the blokes in question better go back to basics and start teaching players (and themselves) how to man up and not play that reserves style football that will never, has never gotten them anywhere.

Let me guess....White Hills??? Like when their coach said last year that they lost to heathcote because the saints used a full ground press which affected their structures..... what a w*nk.

At what stage last year did Heathcote use a full ground press?

Surely not every club has a media ban, 8-9 days with any action what's the go lads???

Heard over the weekend L/G has secured Kieran Treacey back from cohuna,wat does he go like??

Keiro was a gun defender in his day. Probably the toughest defender in the last decade of the CMFL. He now plays a bit like a Nick Maxwell role where he zones off. I doubt he will be at L/G as the post above states

Sportsbet odds are up, Heathcote the favourites at 3.30 from LBU at 4.00 and Gunbower/White Hills 6.50. Huntly are the outsiders but at a very short 14.00, with their inclusions they won't finish bottom, what is the mail at Huntly, have they been saving their money for the last 10 years for a big spend up?

Are Heathcote deserving favourites at this stage?

Sportsbet odds are up, Heathcote the favourites at 3.30 from LBU at 4.00 and Gunbower/White Hills 6.50. Huntly are the outsiders but at a very short 14.00, with their inclusions they won't finish bottom, what is the mail at Huntly, have they been saving their money for the last 10 years for a big spend up?

Are Heathcote deserving favourites at this stage?

LBU at $4...what is the maximum you can bet. They would be $2 favorites in my books.

Based on Huntly's recurits, I'd have them shorter odds than a few other teams. Also bring Norths odds in and I'd be pushing heathcote odds out to at least $5.

Who have heathcote picked up? I've only heard of the losses, quality losses they are too.

LBU at $4...what is the maximum you can bet. They would be $2 favorites in my books.

Based on Huntly's recurits, I'd have them shorter odds than a few other teams. Also bring Norths odds in and I'd be pushing heathcote odds out to at least $5.

Who have heathcote picked up? I've only heard of the losses, quality losses they are too.
^^^^^^^
THIS
What the hell, LBU have got to go top of the list.
I'll tip Heathcote to be this years big slider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back