Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKITC

Cancelled
Mar 7, 2009
The Cupboard
AFL Club
Carlton
Was mentioned in the previous thread that there has been bugger all banter about the league on the forums which are usually rife with BF experts, summed up pretty well by Fantom (see below) and in fact was still in the 2010 thread!!

I'd like to get peoples thoughts on a few things and get this thang going again ;)

Best recruit thus far...

Biggest loss to a team...

Biggest improver this year...

Biggest slider this year...

Who's going to win the goalkicking?

*here are the last couple of posts from the old thread*

For F*ks sake its quiet on here, Normally at this time of year we got Locky blokes tellin us how good they're gonna be this year, Heathcote blokes would normally be on here doing the Ooooooohhhh thing. Mounts blokes are normally on here talkin about the fifty seven premierships in a row they bought and that there's nothin wrong with their original clubhouse from 1892 that opposition teams should feel priviledged to undress and wallow in. North have some AFL inclusion and nothin out of there but some tune talk from a couple a pizza eaters. Internet must be fried at Elmore coz from all accounts they've signed a shitload of quality players and not one comment on here, well I spose you've gotta have a supporter on here to comment :) Snuck out to Huntly during the week and word there is that things are on the improve with a couple of handy inclusions, certainly hope so I do! Nothin at all out of Colbo, are they playing this year or taking a year off? Not much out of Leitchy\Gunny, reckon those guys got a bit of an innitiation shock last year. :D Fantom's done some early calculations and I'm tipping White Hills is gonna win all three premierships! Logic agrees with me, Coz we dont suck! :D

Fantom :eek:

PS Where is the Tibbinator?

Fanto - Absolute pi$$er - because all of the above is so true. Not sure what is going on in this forum - too busy with the late harvesting/milking I guess !!! Even still chatting in a 2010 forum.....

Anyway just to keep you happy ...

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Was mentioned in the previous thread that there has been bugger all banter about the league on the forums which are usually rife with BF experts, summed up pretty well by Fantom (see below) and in fact was still in the 2010 thread!!

I'd like to get peoples thoughts on a few things and get this thang going again ;)

Best recruit thus far Justin Murphy (did they really waste 5 grand with a sign of fee?)

Biggest loss to a team Justin Murphy:mad:

Biggest improver this year LG;)

Biggest slider this year Mounts:confused:

Who's going to win the goalkicking? Watson::spade:

Best recruit thus far Justin Murphy (did they really waste 5 grand with a sign of fee?)

Biggest loss to a team Justin Murphy:mad:

Biggest improver this year LG;)

Biggest slider this year Mounts:confused:

Who's going to win the goalkicking? Watson::spade:

have read phanto's ramble it should get things stired up and to answer KITC question,,have on good authority it was 2 grand..mind you the are just rumors

and a follow on to the rest of the questions all good i think part from the goal kicking..i believe phil lobb of the hillies will give it a shake

Hey TheKITC the tibbernator is the man you need to lure out of the wilderness for some of those predictions as from memory "the tibbernator hears things" ;)

have read phanto's ramble it should get things stired up and to answer KITC question,,have on good authority it was 2 grand..mind you the are just rumors

and a follow on to the rest of the questions all good i think part from the goal kicking..i believe phil lobb of the hillies will give it a shake

Heading back where it all began is he? I think I have seen his name on the wall down at Scott Street... U17's?

Where on earth have the LBU pussy cats gone...??? Come on guys, its February every year when you tell us how you are going to win the flag!! is the tail still between the legs after the GF..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Simon Thorsen go? Think he plays for Heathcote or something? Kid spends a lot of time in front of the mirror and seems to pay off on the dancefloor at Universal. Just wondering if he is as good at footy? Also, what about the 'Galloping Gasometer' Nick Borthwick from Norths? Can put away a hot dog or ten on his day.

Nice work RHI:thumbsu: Cant blame anyone wanting to get on board the Hills Train at the moment! and was that an Elmore supporter on here?

Fantom

Can anyone from elmore let me know the time and route the armoured vehicle will arrive from for every home game to pay players??

May also need to invest in a counting machine for those larger bills.

I will await the obligatory "they all the love the club, or wanted to play a year with their mates and don't cost as much as they could have got elsewhere" response as is the case every pre-season (Insert club here)

Pressures off Heathcote at least to make the treble. Elmore needs to be top 2 all year

Can anyone from elmore let me know the time and route the armoured vehicle will arrive from for every home game to pay players??

I will await the obligatory "they all the love the club, or wanted to play a year with their mates and don't cost as much as they could have got elsewhere" response as is the case every pre-season (Insert club here)

Pressures off Heathcote at least to make the treble. Elmore needs to be top 2 all year

Just a little off topic guys but can anyone help me with where Korong Vale finished on the ladder the year after throwing everything at a premiership some years back and coming second? Personally I cant wait to get rid of the Bye! :D

Fantom:eek:

They all the love the club, or wanted to play a year with their mates and don't cost as much as they could have got elsewhere.

In all seriousness, I think you'll find the players who have been at the club for a few years play for very little. :thumbsu:

Just a little off topic guys but can anyone help me with where Korong Vale finished on the ladder the year after throwing everything at a premiership some years back and coming second? Personally I cant wait to get rid of the Bye! :D

Fantom:eek:

Can someone tell me where White Hills finish every year regardless of how much money they spend!! :D

All iam saying is hello boys,nothing to report at Hootaville:D

Where the f**k you been Bi Gump? Since the media ban went on your players and I'm assuming the LBU camp as well it's been pretty dull on 'ere. When are ya's coming down my way again for that praccy match?

By the way Spudda has really changed his tune from saying ya's couldn't win it in 2009 and 2010 and now reckons the Saints are morals for a three-peat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back