Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any practice matches on the weekend?
l know that its late notice be the Violet fc is looking for a praccy match this sat or next sat at Benalla under lights due to sides now not being able to play. If interested send me a PM and phone Number and l willcontact you. Cheers

Who won? how many wickets did Fridge get???

C Grade won by Emu Creek over Axe Creek thanks to a hard hitting S.Hamilton scoring 121no including 30 runs off the last 3 overs. Emu Creek making 8/244 off 36 overs.

In reply Axe Creek put up a brave effort reaching 9/196 off their alloted 36 overs. Not sure how many the Fridge took - scores not completed on website.

Is it raw Camel balls or snake gizzard on the menu tonight Bear ???

Have heard that Jamesy wants to come back to Nth as well.
Can anyone confirm or deny ???

Was at Kilmore's praccy game yesty and pretty sure Aaron is 100% onbaord, ya wouldn't drive to Moama last week for a praccy match if you weren't in surely to christ

C Grade won by Emu Creek over Axe Creek thanks to a hard hitting S.Hamilton scoring 121no including 30 runs off the last 3 overs. Emu Creek making 8/244 off 36 overs.

In reply Axe Creek put up a brave effort reaching 9/196 off their alloted 36 overs. Not sure how many the Fridge took - scores not completed on website.

Is it raw Camel balls or snake gizzard on the menu tonight Bear ???

Fridge got a 4th ball duck and no wickets, and im 100% sure Emu Creek put on 72 in the last 4 overs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any teams got any updates on recent praccy matches from the weekend???
anyone have an opion on who the dark horse of the compition may b this year??
from what i have read it looks like its out of heathcote elmore n lbu which every1 wld agree,,, if aaron james plays for nth it could make for an interesting season

Sorry mate I don't actually live in Bendigo and I only started following this comp because a couple of my close mates have recently signed to play for North this year! Why not give me a straight answer instead of being a smart arse??
bear this James they talk about played down town for a few seasons in the afl..played at the kennel a couple of years ago on good money{rumors are 1250 a game}kicked 130 goals plus for the year. one big and tuff unit...his biggest problem from what i have seen that when it comes to the whiteline fever this giant man is short a few kangaroos in the top paddock

any teams got any updates on recent praccy matches from the weekend???
anyone have an opion on who the dark horse of the compition may b this year??
from what i have read it looks like its out of heathcote elmore n lbu which every1 wld agree,,, if aaron james plays for nth it could make for an interesting season

Heathcote played Wallan last Saturday and won by 4 goals
Dark Horse---Colbo
Elmore hot favourites for flag
James staying at Kilmore
FANTOM to take out BigFooty award for 2011

Heathcote played Wallan last Saturday and won by 4 goals
Dark Horse---Colbo
Elmore hot favourites for flag
James staying at Kilmore
FANTOM to take out BigFooty award for 2011

Of course James is staying at Kilmore! Ya dont think lil old me would gob off if I thought there was a chance of him coming back, although I did hear Mounts were chasing him too:). 2011 BigFooty award sounds like an awesome contribution recognition! Gee if I won would I get to post a photo and reveal my true identity?:D Hillies had a praccy with Marong on Satdy, Poor old Fantoms legs are still a bit sore:eek:

Fantom:thumbsu:

Of course James is staying at Kilmore! Ya dont think lil old me would gob off if I thought there was a chance of him coming back, although I did hear Mounts were chasing him too:). 2011 BigFooty award sounds like an awesome contribution recognition! Gee if I won would I get to post a photo and reveal my true identity?:D Hillies had a praccy with Marong on Satdy, Poor old Fantoms legs are still a bit sore:eek:

Fantom:thumbsu:

Who won the praccy,poor old Fantom all right it's not easy running water out on a warm day:Dyour identity is safe with me mums the word see you in a couple of weeks:p

Who won the praccy,poor old Fantom all right it's not easy running water out on a warm day:Dyour identity is safe with me mums the word see you in a couple of weeks:p

Think in the end it was Marong in the main game by 2 points but we had four more scoring shots and were missing one of our recruits on the day:). Ya nearly let the cat out of the bag Ump but ya cant run water when ur waving the flags.

:heart:Fantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back