Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of good pickups for Huntly, their midfield will be very strong, how are they travelling for rucks/key position players?

Best chance in quite a while to see a flag won by a Bendigo club which will be good to see if it happens.

Couldnt give a toss what a pleb bottom feeder like you thought of my opinion:D All I know is iv played at the top level and the bottom and Id sooner take my opinion than yours you rabbit:thumbsdown:

Great news to hear your back in tasmania whare you belong. How's the extra growth on your neck going?:(:(

Key onballer. Played in last 3 premiership with golden square through the midfield. Twice the player of semell and semells no spud.

Semell played GV rep footy and is rated in the top players in the league. No offence but McErvale would have been lucky to be in the best 6-8 at Square. Semell gets his own ball and most in the GV would rate him as he is hard and skilfull. Wait and see. OPne other point would be who would be paid more and has a better CV?
If Semell stays fit for the year he will be the recruit of the year.

Semell played GV rep footy and is rated in the top players in the league. No offence but McErvale would have been lucky to be in the best 6-8 at Square. Semell gets his own ball and most in the GV would rate him as he is hard and skilfull. Wait and see. OPne other point would be who would be paid more and has a better CV?

And Semmell would be in best 6-8 at Square- doubtful.

Better CV ?- 3 Premierships major league to McErvale, can't top that

Who would be paid more?- ridiculous assumption, not even remotely valid, nonsenical comment at best.

If seen McErvale play would be aware he wins his own footy, certaintly not an outside player.

Not disputing Semmell as player, reliable GV contacts acknowledge fella can play but McErvale no donkey. Really if gonna make assumptions do some homework

Great news to hear your back in tasmania whare you belong. How's the extra growth on your neck going?:(:(

Yes you are right, 1 of the 4 guys that use Dennis's profile has gone to Tassie. Think he was getting tired of your missus texting him at 3am of a weekend. She must of been getting sick of the knock backs.....:D :D

Arguement could go on but at the end of the day it doesnt matter their both playing at huntley this year. Personally i dont think there are 2 better midfielders going around at their respective clubs this year.

Huntley-McErvale,semmel,Fiske
Locky-dobson, dohnt,
Heathcote-condon, milard,
Elmore-scott, grant,
North-lock, craig
W/hills- bowles,wright
Colbo-o'brien, cunning
Mounts - Young, welsh
l/gunny- haven't heard

Who would be paid more?- ridiculous assumption, not even remotely valid, nonsenical comment at best.

If seen McErvale play would be aware he wins his own footy, certaintly not an outside player.

Not disputing Semmell as player, reliable GV contacts acknowledge fella can play but McErvale no donkey. Really if gonna make assumptions do some homework

Bendigo a major league..... hmmm debatable, Semmel dominated in arguably the best league in country victoria, Think u will find McErvale will be no where near as effective after leaving a side tht won by 10 goals every game

Bendigo a major league..... hmmm debatable, Semmel dominated in arguably the best league in country victoria, Think u will find McErvale will be no where near as effective after leaving a side tht won by 10 goals every game

I'm not buying into the Semmel argument cause never seen him or McErvale play but Bendigo League is what the VCFL regard as a major league, there is no debate Jonno!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else hear few inhouse dramas up locky way surounding their Coach Oliver?

Think they would be arguing where to put the statue of him holding the premiership cups, this would have had to of come from Elmore!!!!

Good try, throwing something like that up. Pretty sure that LBU would be pretty happy with a bloke that has taken the football club to 3 flags in a single year

Not much wrong with that, will be interesting to see how he goes this year without any real key defender to match him up. 100 goals is not out of reach from what i saw of him last year.

I was reading the Mc Ivor Times the other day when i was heading through Heathcote and rumor has it that Chapman (the bonnet dancer) from Heathcote has struck up a deal with Heathcote Smash Repairs, so if anyone rings now they can get there bonnet fixed from last year free of charge. The number is (02) 9520 6590

Think they would be arguing where to put the statue of him holding the premiership cups, this would have had to of come from Elmore!!!!

Good try, throwing something like that up. Pretty sure that LBU would be pretty happy with a bloke that has taken the football club to 3 flags in a single year

Not much wrong with that, will be interesting to see how he goes this year without any real key defender to match him up. 100 goals is not out of reach from what i saw of him last year.

I was reading the Mc Ivor Times the other day when i was heading through Heathcote and rumor has it that Chapman (the bonnet dancer) from Heathcote has struck up a deal with Heathcote Smash Repairs, so if anyone rings now they can get there bonnet fixed from last year free of charge. The number is (02) 9520 6590

If he can stay on the park for the full year that is true, however his body hasn't allowed this the past 2 years

talk about blinkers. Might help to take them off and have a good look around.
the more premierships you play in the better you are?
Some of the tripe you are writing needs a stir..........give me a spell

No real Key defender to match him up?

Please explain the chapman story :)

Pretty sure in a preseason feature match last year golden square beat shep swan in what was a close to best side for each team. where did shep swans finish last year?

Mate who cares....as someone said earlier they are both playing for Huntly so they are the winners and I am sure neither bloke is concerned too much about who is the better player. Also I thought it was Shepp United that Square played in a "feature match" as both were premiers. I may be wrong though

No real Key defender to match him up?

Please explain the chapman story :)

I was going to ask the same question Huntsman.

Are you referring to Bell and Mellington?

Oliver averaged 4 goals a game against Heathcote last year so don't think they stopped him too much. He only averaged 1 goal a game against Elmore, 2 against White Hills and 4.5 against North (if 4 isn't considered enough).

Mate who cares....as someone said earlier they are both playing for Huntly so they are the winners and I am sure neither bloke is concerned too much about who is the better player. Also I thought it was Shepp United that Square played in a "feature match" as both were premiers. I may be wrong though

You're right, Golden Square did play Shepparton United.

I was going to ask the same question Huntsman.

Are you referring to Bell and Mellington?

Oliver averaged 4 goals a game against Heathcote last year so don't think they stopped him too much. He only averaged 1 goal a game against Elmore, 2 against White Hills and 4.5 against North (if 4 isn't considered enough).

I would of thought keeping a player of his quality to 4 goals per game is a pass mark.

Without question he is a better than average player, so keeping him to an average full forward return (4 Goals) i think most teams would take that this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back