Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a bit of talk around that recent Hawthorn delistee Rick Ladson is interested in playing for Golden Square if GWS doesn't throw him a chance (50-50).

I've heard that he will and has basically agreed to join his old mate Damien Lock at the Zoo if he isn't to be on an AFL list. What a midfield Gitsham, Lock and Ladson would make...

Been a bit of talk around that recent Hawthorn delistee Rick Ladson is interested in playing for Golden Square if GWS doesn't throw him a chance (50-50).

I've heard that he will and has basically agreed to join his old mate Damien Lock at the Zoo if he isn't to be on an AFL list. What a midfield Gitsham, Lock and Ladson would make...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I see this thread is still full of bollocks:D

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I see this thread is still full of bollocks:D

Pretty rich coming from a poster like you to be honest...

Generally my form has been very good on posting rumours or things that I've heard, so I think I'll see how we go.

Feel free to bookmark this post.

Generally my form has been very good on posting rumours or things that I've heard, so I think I'll see how we go.

Hahaha. Ladson is a done deal at square if gws falls through along with young Colbert.
Anyway who's recruited who in hdfl. Mounts? Colbo? North etc?

Private message me cause im willing to bet slabs that he wont play at north:D He would play at Murrabit before north........

Hahaha. Ladson is a done deal at square if gws falls through along with young Colbert.
Anyway who's recruited who in hdfl. Mounts? Colbo? North etc?

Private message me cause im willing to bet slabs that he wont play at north:D He would play at Murrabit before north........

We'll see boys...

Anyone heard any whispers on ins and outs at White Hills?

Cody Bravo -> North Bendigo
Miggy Podosky & Brayden Scott -> Serpentine

Talking of rumours, whatever happened to the Tibbanator? Now there was a poster who knew stuff......

whispers from waranga way suggest that the hoppers may have picked up some big name guns from a higher league as well as talking to several more, as well as the return of an ex star player to the fold. could be a swarm coming in 2012...

Cody Bravo -> North Bendigo
Miggy Podosky & Brayden Scott -> Serpentine[/quote]

Young Scotty'll get bored out there, nobody'll be able to catch him :)
Seriously tho! Not a good year to be jumpin off the Hills Train!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats the story with Featherstone at Heathcote? I hear has had 2 good offers from Square and also Tatura and apparently might end up staying at Heathcote? I reckon like Luke Bell he should have a go up the ladder and see how he goes. I reckon Bell will be a good pickuop for South.

Any update on where the big ranga may play?

whats the story with Featherstone at Heathcote? I hear has had 2 good offers from Square and also Tatura and apparently might end up staying at Heathcote? I reckon like Luke Bell he should have a go up the ladder and see how he goes. I reckon Bell will be a good pickuop for South.

Any update on where the big ranga may play?

Whisper the old Fantom heard was Essendon Districts, but some people tell fibs :(

looks like LBU are going to be adding a few more quality players to the club. Kelleher from Ormond a 7 time best and fairest will be joining the coaches brother Perry at the club. Quality on baller and quality forward. Perry will only play half the year after his knee reco but if all things go well will be right by finals.
Any other movement out there?

looks like LBU are going to be adding a few more quality players to the club. Kelleher from Ormond a 7 time best and fairest will be joining the coaches brother Perry at the club. Quality on baller and quality forward. Perry will only play half the year after his knee reco but if all things go well will be right by finals.

Was movement about 10am at the Gunbower oval this morning, looked about a dozen chicks going through their paces, were a few there Friday night also :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Stopped at Heathcote an hour or so later and the Saints looked to be having a Sunday morning session too.

hahahaha what a load of rubbish! no chance of happening bud.

P.S. if perry did decide to lower himself he would be a 10 times better player than his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back