Multiplat Grand Theft Auto VI - Coming 2025, Trailer in Post #195

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no doubt R* will knock this out of the park, if RDR2 is anything to go by which is my favorite game of all time!! Can’t wait for RDR3.

I’ve only finished GTA IV once, started it again a while ago and it’s pretty meh tbh, needs a proper remake. GTA SA was the one I pumped the most hours into, fantastic game. GTA V was awesome too but the storyline and 3 characters weren’t memorable imo, fell flat a bit.
Trevor wasn’t memorable?

I'm reading a lot of comments online how there is no way that the 2x new characters can be as iconic as the trio from GTA V

It's easy to forget that there's teenagers alive now who were toddlers when GTA V came out

Last edited:

They could have done it with Online even, instead of forcing you into public lobbies and making it virtually impossible for a solo player to get anything done, even if they have altered that a bit of late.

Online went down hill once they bought in the flying cars and motorbikes with rocket launches.

And R* once again ignoring the roots of their company when they originally made GTA for PC by delaying/not announcing PC release plans.

C'mon R* we're not getting any younger.

I fear, I'll be too old to game by the time the PC version drops. I was old enough to not require an adult to buy me GTA 1.
I think it's been proven that the PC market is pretty strong, it may not be a day one release but I reckon it won't be too far behind the console releases. PS and Xbox are still the core market since they're a lot more accessible for your standard couch dwellers, but I think console devs are seeing PC as a genuine market

I think it's been proven that the PC market is pretty strong, it may not be a day one release but I reckon it won't be too far behind the console releases. PS and Xbox are still the core market since they're a lot more accessible for your standard couch dwellers, but I think console devs are seeing PC as a genuine market
I hope you're right. I fully expected them to not mentioned PC release because it's R* but the world's a lot different since GTA V and RDR 2 released.

Last edited:
I work with a guy who can still play video games 10 hours a day.

Seems to finish 2-3 games a week easily.

Not matter how good a game is I can only play for 2 hours these days.
yeah its hard to get a good session going
i either don't have the time or dont have the energy most times

or dont feel like playing anything I have access to

I go through phases where I read or watch tv or game, probably due to go back to my book for a few days about now

People's expectations for this game are a little out of control. It's been such a long development cycle that everyone is expecting way more than I think what's on offer.

Yeah very Starfield-ish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, RDR2 actually exceeded expectations imo

Yep, I have absolutely zero concerns about this game. Actually one, that I'll die before it comes out. Very bleak.

Didn't everyone say the same about CDPR?

Two very different companies, Rockstar is considerably bigger.
CDPR also tried to do something different with Cyberpunk compared to Witcher, Rockstar just continue to improve upon the existing games.

Last edited:
Didn't everyone say the same about CDPR?

Rockstar has a pretty unreal track record though (these recent remasters aside). A game they released in 2013 is still one of the most popular videos games today, and many consider San Andreas and IV to be amongst the greatest video games ever.

Two very different companies, Rockstar is considerably bigger.
CDPR also tried to do something different with Cyberpunk compared to Witcher, Rockstar just continue to improve upon the existing games.
Also CDPR rushed the hell out of Cyberpunk, even considering delays.

R* have been making millions of dollars per day on GTA online, theres zero chance they rush 6 out before its ready. Theres no pressure to release it early from stakeholders

I work with a guy who can still play video games 10 hours a day.

Seems to finish 2-3 games a week easily.

Not matter how good a game is I can only play for 2 hours these days.

For me its all about effective time management. I've generally bounced between one or the other (gaming or binging tv/movies/hawthorn grand finals :p), weeks/months on end before I'd switch to one interest or the other.

This year I changed things up and have a set schedule where I might get a few hours of reading/gaming/binge watching morning and night.

This morning I squeezed in almost 2 hours of MK and Rocket League before I got ready for work. I'll have about 5-6 hours of spare time once I'm home tonight, but that'll be used primarily for binge watching more than gaming.

I read something the other day that a ton of people hold that same fear, that they’ll die before getting to play GTA VI.

I always think about the gamer bros we've lost when a big release comes out. Just before Cyberpunk released I remember a gaming meme community I'm in just posting Fs for everybody who never made it launch since the game was announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back