Multiplat Grand Theft Auto VI - Coming 2025, Trailer in Post #195

Remove this Banner Ad

I read something the other day that a ton of people hold that same fear, that they’ll die before getting to play GTA VI.

I am fearful I will die tomorrow. But then I think that I am middle age, so it’s unlikely that I will die within the next 24 hours.

Actually, that’s how people die. By thinking that they won’t.

Well, it was great knowing all of you.

I am fearful I will die tomorrow. But then I think that I am middle age, so it’s unlikely that I will die within the next 24 hours.

Actually, that’s how people die. By thinking that they won’t.

Well, it was great knowing all of you.

RIP mate.

I read something the other day that a ton of people hold that same fear, that they’ll die before getting to play GTA VI.
If (relatively) physically healthy people are actually thinking that they really have some f**ked up priorities. It's the internet so for the most part it's just bullshit, but people who actually think like that probably need a mental health assessment more than a game release.

i need to replay RDR because it had been so long since it that when I started RDR2 I was like I didn't remember half the gang

took me a while to warm to Arthur, took me a while to warm to Niko in GTA4 as well but they're my two favorite protagonists

I'd like to go back and do it properly instead
Think what makes Arthur and Niko better protagonists is they actually have a proper human element to them.

Hope they go down that route again.

The other protagonists while not terrible felt very much like the make believe video game characters they are.

that's why you don't read UNILAD mate

If you could get someone to impersonate Ray Liotta, that'd be awesome. Or maybe stitch some audio of his voice together. Would be a nice cameo/nod to Liotta.
As long as they kind of sound like him would be fine I reckon as the character would have to be like 75 now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GTA VI is speculated to be set in the present day. Wouldn’t Tom Vercetti be old as * and retired since he was born in 1951?
Similar age to my parents. They're getting on but I wouldn't quite describe them as "old as *". Certainly not old enough to prevent someone of their age from appearing as a cameo.

Similar age to my parents. They're getting on but I wouldn't quite describe them as "old as *". Certainly not old enough to prevent someone of their age from appearing as a cameo.
Unfortunately, we likely won’t see it happen if that was the plan. Unless Rockstar has a new VA for the character which would just piss off a lot of people.

Think what makes Arthur and Niko better protagonists is they actually have a proper human element to them.

Hope they go down that route again.

The other protagonists while not terrible felt very much like the make believe video game characters they are.

The ending will probably be that you have to decide if you save your partner or not.

I saw this the other day, really well done.

So much hype already for a game that is over a year away. I read people are already planning holidays and sick days are expected to spike when it drops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back