Multiplat Grand Theft Auto VI - Coming 2025, Trailer in Post #195

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought we already had a GTA 6 rumour thread but I can't find it by searching thread titles. If anyone else can find it (if it existed) then I'll merge the threads.

Anyway, start the rumour mill, hype, etc. Expect it around... 2024-25. Apparently 2023'ish was considered pre 'Rona.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here ya go dwwaino

Here ya go dwwaino

Thanks fren. That thread looks kind of poo so I just rolled the watchers over to this one :thumbsu:

I thought we already had a GTA 6 rumour thread but I can't find it by searching thread titles. If anyone else can find it (if it existed) then I'll merge the threads.

Anyway, start the rumour mill, hype, etc. Expect it around... 2024-25. Apparently 2023'ish was considered pre 'Rona.

This is great.

But modern day. Sigh.

Rockstar Games revealed that while the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto 6 is definitely happening, the title’s creative director hasn’t even been born yet, let alone entered the gaming industry.

“You guys are just going to have to recalibrate your expectations,” said Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games, on a recent call with reporters. “Of course everyone wants the game as soon as we can finish it, but we also have to make sure that it is bursting with fresh innovations and youthful energy. That’s why we firmly believe that the right person to lead this project hasn’t even been born yet. Maybe soon, we don’t know!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grain of salt ect

40b1ccef3f3adb9d523c4abf7411910e.jpg

bb463aedf206ceffbfbeac04a1c2ff6e.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back