Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

wilson is an utter disgrace. its always been about me, me, me. always put his personal ambition before his constituents. the classic example of what’s wrong with the reactionaries.

this by kos kosmaris. although i'd have replaced 'sad' with 'pathetic'.

Many former MPs can never adjust to a life where their identity is not wrapped up in being an MP. This looks very sad

I love that he thinks that because the federal member isn't there, that he's the automatic backup.

Like what gives him the responsibility over any other random punter there? You got the boot Tim, let it go.

It's the Peta Credlin "by rights we shouldn't have to defend these seats" mentality.

They believe the Teals are a fraudulent plot to take "their" god given wealthy seats.

I love that he thinks that because the federal member isn't there, that he's the automatic backup.

Like what gives him the responsibility over any other random punter there? You got the boot Tim, let it go.
clearly, he can't let it go. and it would appear there's no great demand for him elsewhere. my understanding is his behaviour before the last election in reporting his constituents for putting-up corflutes when frydo and allen had 'em up in adjoining electorates was frowned on. as was his behaviour after losing the election and his campaigning before it. be very surprised if he got pre-selection for goldstein. or anywhere for that matter.

clearly, he can't let it go. and it would appear there's no great demand for him elsewhere. my understanding is his behaviour before the last election in reporting his constituents for putting-up corflutes when frydo and allen had 'em up in adjoining electorates was frowned on. as was his behaviour after losing the election and his campaigning before it. be very surprised if he got pre-selection for goldstein. or anywhere for that matter.
The member for Goldstein in exile

the following quote from the above article made me chuckle

“We haven’t got a policy to deal with ex-MPs [wrangling] wreaths,” the member said. “Some of the members think there should be one.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilson, who was there to lay a book at the cenotaph, replied: “The federal member for Goldstein isn’t at an Anzac Day service in her community.”

Because it wasn’t Anzac Day?

Are we now going to have an Anzac week? Anzac month? How many wreaths do we need to lay?

Conservatives love to attack anyone to their left on Anzac Day over stupid reasons:

In the smouldering wreck that is the current Liberal Party the role of Trumpism shouldn't be overlooked and the dreadfully poor timing of it all for them with Morrison ascending at the same time. All of a sudden with a weak leader in charge half of the party room starting taking cues from America and we were seeing all this faux patriotic rhetoric, and dollar shop MAGA crap start to flow, with Wilson being a leading offender.

not only a pest but a nasty, shifty individual is the apparently unemployed former member.

Meanwhile, sources tell CBD, at least one local councillor is getting a little fed up with the former member, Wilson, using the council’s time to quiz them on Daniel’s attendance record.

“It’s annoying everyone,” the councillor from Bayside said about Wilson’s conduct. “It’s childish.

^^^

last i heard he had signed up to do his doctorate at RMIT (bit of a bolshie uni for his tastes id have thought)

cant be too taxing if this outburst of limelight deprivation is anything to go by

In the smouldering wreck that is the current Liberal Party the role of Trumpism shouldn't be overlooked and the dreadfully poor timing of it all for them with Morrison ascending at the same time. All of a sudden with a weak leader in charge half of the party room starting taking cues from America and we were seeing all this faux patriotic rhetoric, and dollar shop MAGA crap start to flow, with Wilson being a leading offender.
Let’s not mention Hillsong or “The Prayer Room” either

This flog is going around for another turn. You couldn't make this up:

“Can I be brutally honest? I think defeat was a gift the community gave me,” he said in an interview.

”Because since my teenage years I have been a man in a hurry trying to make up for lost time, which I had lost … over the trauma of coming to terms with my sexuality when I felt trapped.

“I think people could see I was in a hurry. And then thought, probably, I needed to be humbled. And part of me thinks they were right.”

Isn't this the flog who was wrestling ANZAC Day wreathes of community members after he was voted out?

"Humbled" indeed...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back