Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

He lost. Gone now.
Not worth anymore words.

Close thread.
I watched the ABC feed at the party I was at, lol right winged abc knobs hosting, but that moment when he was interviewed and the journo interjected to make the point that the teal movement wasn't at all about him was ******* hilarious.

I watched the ABC feed at the party I was at, lol right winged abc knobs hosting, but that moment when he was interviewed and the journo interjected to make the point that the teal movement wasn't at all about him was ******* hilarious.
As soon as I read that Speers was hosting and Sales was leading the panel I lost interest. SBS for me.

As soon as I read that Speers was hosting and Sales was leading the panel I lost interest. SBS for me.
Antony Green fans in the room but they barely ******* used him. Sales was sour as heck lol. I took over the TV after Albo's speech and threw it back to about 8:30 pm on Sky. ******* fun as heck from that point.

If only. Now we are supposed to feel sorry for Timmy and the psychological impact of losing his seat. :rolleyes:
wouldn't you love to see one of these entitled pricks have to swap lives with someone on the dole, living in state housing with a child needing NDIS and an absent partner and see how tough they feel like they're doing it then.

285615471_10159838458471422_4780277516291436063_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never understood the hatred to for Tim (I get it the Liberals are the bad guys). He did a good job for his electorate and was regularly out and about talking to us. He was a dees fan as well and I met him a number of times at games.

But it's interesting the federal government have now cancelled the planned car park at Hampton station. The local council were very keen for this to go ahead as it's much required. When the campaigning started a number of the Zoe Daniels team were at the station every morning asking what the issues were and I always mentioned car parking as an issue. They were always saying that it's a big issue and she will push for this to still go ahead but obviously not.

Has no one done a PhD while working? The information in the crikey article does not preclude Tim having a job.
well, i would have thought had timmy had meaningful employment that would have been front and centre. perhaps he's doing some 'jobbing'. if so, let's hope 4 the employers sake it's not political advice cos timmy was the bright spark who dobbed-in his constituents 4 putting corflutes of his opposition on their fences so they'd b fined at the very time his 2 neighbouring members were doing that very same thing. all quite legally. takes a special sort of political dunderhead 2 do that.

Never understood the hatred to for Tim (I get it the Liberals are the bad guys). He did a good job for his electorate and was regularly out and about talking to us. He was a dees fan as well and I met him a number of times at games.

But it's interesting the federal government have now cancelled the planned car park at Hampton station. The local council were very keen for this to go ahead as it's much required. When the campaigning started a number of the Zoe Daniels team were at the station every morning asking what the issues were and I always mentioned car parking as an issue. They were always saying that it's a big issue and she will push for this to still go ahead but obviously not.
he was an ineffective local member more interested in advancing his career than attending 2 electorate matters. he thought after squeezing home with pre-selection he was set 4 life in a blue ribbon seat. his disinformation over the franking credits while using a relative in a paid role was a disgrace. as an extreme rightist from the i.p.a stable he was never liked by the centre right libs as was shown by him being booted as soon as a viable option appeared. and he showed his true colours by not even mentioning zoe when he conceded defeat. goldstein is the better 4 is departure.

Imagine thinking it’s your right to lay the MPs wreath a year after getting the boot

I can’t comprehend the attitude that would lead one to that conclusion.
His twitter handle still says he's an MP, so Dim Tim likely living a life of delusion, thinks he's somehow still the MP.

Hey Tim, it wasn't a nightmare. You've woken up - and you really are OUT OF WORK, you useless piece of ****.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back