Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

As those who know will tell you McPhee was not only a first-class member who looked after his electorate but a person with a moral compass. Then came along the likes of Costello and Kroger and branch stacked the electorate to get rid of so-called "bleeding hearts". He lost pre-selection as a consequence of the dirty dealing. The upshot is an extreme right, heartless, corrupt, mendacious party with no ethical base and whose abiding interest is in looking after the plutocracy. Nasty, mean-spirited, frauds.

We shouldn't be surprised that Wilson puts out disinformation and deception. He's an IPA climate denier (though he seeks to distance himself); an ABC hater and Murdoch lover; a 2nd rate local member more interested in his future than his constituents and, as we know a dobber who was happy to provide addresses to the local council to ensure his constituents were fined for doing something within the law. A very ordinary person. Goldstein deserves better. Much, much better.

#tossoutthetosser

Apparently the national Arseclown convention was on the weekend, and they moved a unanimously supported motion to object to being associated with Wilson on BF in this thread. They were also reluctant to nominate another downtrodden group to use for rebadging Wilson, as no insult groups wants to claim him.

Lot's of robo calls from dobber Tim I understand. The feedback is they are f***ing annoying.

^^^

andrew clennell just commented on it on skynews - he wasnt complimentary of wilson at all

Tearing up conceding defeat. No mention or attempt to acknowledge the successful candidate.

So I will congratulate Zoe on her win. Very happy for her.
Didn't even mention her by name. An IPA Pig, terrible back stabber when appointed by Libs on Human Rights Commission.

I am so happy today because he is gone.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't even mention her by name. An IPA Pig, terrible back stabber when appointed Libs on Human Rights Commission.

I am so happy today because he is gone.
A shocking campaign that impugned and enraged constituents, a long-time stranger to the truth, a climate denier who attempted to distance himself from his true beliefs, attacked Zoe and her aging parents, his goons even placed a sign outside her home on election day. No loss. And I hope no publisher shows interest in the book he intends to write unless it falls under fiction. Even then, no.

Just reinforcing it was an impressive campaign on the ground - posters, stickers, people going door to door etc.
You don't think Wilson spent more? What he had missing were people that believed in him going door to door.

Thread should be retitled 'EX-Government Arseclown Tim Wilson'.

Hopefully he gets some suitable mental health treatment to fight what is obviously a deteriorating state of mind.

Still a pisser. Look at the people in the background.

DmINMMMVAAEBahL.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

Back