Goulburn Valley FL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Hartley at the Lions full time is BIG!
Hartley full time is a great get for the Lions, will fix their scoring woes.
Is Atley full time or going around VFL again?

Magro is a gun, hopefully he can get enough supply down forward. Im sure there is a few more in the works from NT to join Magro.

Some good players joining the league, love it.

Hartley full time is a great get for the Lions, will fix their scoring woes.
Is Atley full time or going around VFL again?

Magro is a gun, hopefully he can get enough supply down forward. Im sure there is a few more in the works from NT to join Magro.

Some good players joining the league, love it.
Atley is F/T one of the many ex AFL/VFL players running around; Waite, Walker, Hartley, Mellington, Trengrove, Reid x 2, Byrne, Evans etc.

Atley is F/T one of the many ex AFL/VFL players running around; Waite, Walker, Hartley, Mellington, Trengrove, Reid x 2, Byrne, Evans etc.
Great for the league. Im sure he will drag a friend or two from Essendon VFL.... any word on the premiers picking anyone up or losing anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting listening to swans president Jarod Sutherland on RSN this morning obviously he was asked a lot of questions on the swans situation regarding the water damage to princess park and said they are aiming to play there this coming season ,he won’t know for a couple of weeks from the council on wiich they will be going either repair the existing 60 year old clubhouse or bring forward earlier the plans and build the new community centre wich has been in planning for a while obviously government assistance will be sought

swoopin pie and ringo1 I notice your magpies first round draft pick is being linked to Jakob Ryan . The son of past GVL and Tat gun Steve Ryan .
Love the mullet! His old man was a rocket and could play the game. Good footballers usually fall from good bloodlines as in this case!

Have you heard anything ultra? Could be totally false, thought he was handy for Seymour before injury

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah can’t say I have mate. I could just ask him but would take the fun out of it wouldn’t it 😂 he’s a big rare unit that loves a froffy, would fit in anywhere. Doesn’t kick the big bags but geez he works hard up and down the ground for a big man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back