Think Tank 'Football’s Forgotten Years' - Respected former AFL commissioner COLIN CARTER launches his insightful book that looks to right the wrongs of this grea

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but your Colin Carter ass-tearing was started to leak into other threads. Get it all out here then come join us again once you've patched yourself up.
Oh he’s been deeply cut by it. Even sending out PMs on the Tiggy board to get some gang together on the bay to help him out. :$

200.gif

Colin claims another.

The Croat smashes the report button again on STPer18, tears fill his eyes as he browses through the same five gifs, pondering which inane combination he will send out this time. "This one will show him", he mutters to himself, as he strings together his latest concoction. Hurriedly, he hits the post reply button - 'you must wait a while before doing that again' - the flogwallah had been spamming at such an alarming rate that the BigFooty.com servers themselves were pleading with him to slow down. 'Click, click click click click!' The system relents, his abomination of a post is allowed through, much to the disgust of the flogs who just want to talk footy. STPer18 stupidly responds, albeit with just a simple picture of Colin Carter's best selling tome. Now visibly shaking, the Croat smashes the report button once more, but it doesn't ease his anoose tearing. "I know", he mutters to himself, "I'll set my alarm for 3 AM and spam the divvy reaction to fifty, no ONE HUNDRED of his posts - for TWO days straight!" He pumps his fist, victory will be his, this time he's sure of it.

The Croat smashes the report button again on STPer18, tears fill his eyes as he browses through the same five gifs, pondering which inane combination he will send out this time. "This one will show him", he mutters to himself, as he strings together his latest concoction. Hurriedly, he hits the post reply button - 'you must wait a while before doing that again' - the flogwallah had been spamming at such an alarming rate that the BigFooty.com servers themselves were pleading with him to slow down. 'Click, click click click click!' The system relents, his abomination of a post is allowed through, much to the disgust of the flogs who just want to talk footy. STPer18 stupidly responds, albeit with just a simple picture of Colin Carter's best selling tome. Now visibly shaking, the Croat smashes the report button once more, but it doesn't ease his anoose tearing. "I know", he mutters to himself, "I'll set my alarm for 3 AM and spam the divvy reaction to fifty, no ONE HUNDRED of his posts - for TWO days straight!" He pumps his fist, victory will be his, this time he's sure of it.
angry star GIF
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy your bradbury cup because it will be a long. long time until you see another one!:laughv1::laughv1::laughv1:
Two games and % clear on top of the ladder, winning our SEVENTEENTH flag on the back of a sixteen game winning streak - that's anything but a Bradbury my little Tiggie stalker. But deep down you know that, it was one of the most meritorious flags in recent history. No amount of moaning or mashing will ever change that, it's etched forever in history now. :smilev1:

49RfAsdx.jpg

Two games and % clear on top of the ladder, winning our SEVENTEENTH flag on the back of a sixteen game winning streak - that's anything but a Bradbury my little Tiggie stalker. But deep down you know that, it was one of the most meritorious flags in recent history. No amount of moaning or mashing will ever change that, it's etched forever in history now. :smilev1:

View attachment 1629637
crickets GIF
Dead Silence GIF by Studios 2016
Silence Crickets GIF by Studios 2016
Tumbleweed GIF

So now Trent Cotchin, Jack Riewoldt and Kevin Bartlett's daughter are acknowledging VFA flags in their clubs Premiership tally.
How the turntables have turned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back