F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fascinating to me with all the silly season business going on alpine being so s**t could actually land doohan a seat through no one really wanting it.

Ocon and gasly want out surely at least 1 moves at seasons end opening the door for Jack who I thought had no real shot after his f2 stint.

Alpine will maybe have bottas and zhou to pick from alongside doohan but it's slim pickings beyond that.

Fascinating to me with all the silly season business going on alpine being so s**t could actually land doohan a seat through no one really wanting it.

Ocon and gasly want out surely at least 1 moves at seasons end opening the door for Jack who I thought had no real shot after his f2 stint.

Alpine will maybe have bottas and zhou to pick from alongside doohan but it's slim pickings beyond that.
I was thinking of Ricciardo going back there. Renault swallows their pride, and a resurgence occurs with him.
Apparently sainz has had a meeting with them

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

I was thinking of Ricciardo going back there. Renault swallows their pride, and a resurgence occurs with him.

I think too many bridges were burned. A big part of the reason he left was supposedly the Alpine hierarchy and I don't know if there have been enough changes for him to consider it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for that red bull seat. Might be better off at Audi. Got a feeling few more people might leave yet.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk
Depends what max does and if red bull have another step upgrade that will put them back clear, if max goes to mercedes for 26 but leaves this year there is a championship on the table for someone at red bull.

Mercedes is probably the better bet but they seem obsessed with a kid thats done nothing long term so he probably isnt getting more than a 2 year contract there, all waiting on max anyway as audi will wait for sainz outside of him they cant attract anyone worth poaching to lead the team anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back